Ratings for Dr. Ginger Crumbo

My children saw dr Crumbo for about three years and she really helped them through a terrible divorce. She really cares about her patients and always goes the extra mile in this regard. I would give her the highest recommendation and my kids still speak fondly about their time with her. She is very sensitive and finds ways to empower kids and always always makes the kids first. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Has been a therapist of the highest character. She has helped make payments feasible. She has been helpful in being flexible in scheduling and making urgent appointments when necessary. She has played an integral role in my recovery. I would definitely recommend her to other friends and family.

Submitted September 25, 2016

Does not communicate with parents. Does not credit payments. Refuses to send invoices upon request.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

When Dr. Crumbo talked with my children due to divorce, she seemed to be searching for my children to tell her they had been abused by me. I have made payment arrangements and have been faithful in making my installments. She repeatedly threatens to send me to collections while I'm making payments on the bill that was accrued. She would not send me a monthly statement without repeated requests, and that is when I discovered she did not credit a payment two seperate times until I complained. Now she has not claimed my last three payments made to her. I would not recommend anyone seek her services.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012