Ratings for Dr. Jerry Eyeler

The Abilify he put me on ruined my life for at least one year; I felt constant dread and anxiety. More than a year into seeing me, he acted like he never had heard of the problems I had with alcohol, which I had clearly spelled out when I first began treatment. Just an awful experience and I am much better, having gotten proper help.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Eyeler for several years, and I am more than happy with the work we have done together. I feel I'm at a better place in my life than ever before, and I've struggled with depression for almost 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Eyeler to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Eyeler has always been extremely helpful, highly knowledgeable, and absolutely professional. He is extrememly bright, knows his meds, and is in tuned to his patients. I trust him & value his opinion greatly (and I rarely trust doctors).

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Eyeler is more interested in your health than catering to pharmaceutical companies. I was a patient of his for several years and was prescribed medication for the time I needed it. At the end of my treatment, I requested trying to go without meds and Dr. Eyeler gave it a shot. I'm happy to report I'm prescription free and healthy thanks to Dr. Eyeler. You cannot do better than this doctor for mental illness and dual diagnosis needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

I saw Dr Eyeler during a very difficult time in my life and he was a critical component in my ability to handle the situation with grace and confidence.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

When treatment wasn't working he refused to refer me for a second opinion stating "it's not because I have an ego, it's just because I don't think it will help". Also, was having coginitive side effects from medication Lamictal, which he said does not give side effects of that nature.I have since learned this to be untrue.He is not knowlegible when it comes to medication and bases everything on "gut feelings".

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

Dr. Jerry Eyeler's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1995)