Ratings for Dr. Luis T. Chastain

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Chastain for a few years now and have found him to be knowledgeable, compassionate and very "up to date" with Meds and treatments. He takes the time to explain the condition affecting your health. The people of Georgetown are Blessed to have him!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Outstanding, knowledgeable, modern, up to date, well educated Doctor with an old style compassionate bedside manner. Proud to call him our primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Chastain is an outstanding Dr. He give his undivided attention to his patients and listens. He is not afraid to bring in someone else that may be more specialized in an area.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Chastain was very compassionate and understanding. As someone who does not have health insurance, he provided me with alternatives and suggestions to treatments. He was very forthright and talked with me about all the different tests and options available to me. The person who wrote the negative comment clearly has little to no understanding of the medical billing process nor did that person take the time to discuss his/her specific situation and needs with the doctor and his staff. I found Dr. Chastain and his staff to provide me with excellent care AND attention to my concern regarding bills. I highly recommend Dr. Chastain to people of ALL ages!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I found Dr Chastain to be extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. I spent over 20 years as an ER nurse so I dont say this unless I believe it and would whole heartedly recommend him to any family member or friend.I found the negative review comments noted in this listing to be incomprehensible ( as well as barely literate) so I would suggest anyone considering seeing him as a patient to please do so and draw your own conclusions. I think you will be pleased.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

One of the best Doctors in Georgetown.Extremely caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Great general practice doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Luis T. Chastain's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Georgetown, SC