Ratings for Dr. Piyush N. Sheth

Dr. Piyush Sheth performed my colonoscopy. Before the procedure, I went to the dr.’s office for a consultation. Some of the staff is helpful; friendly; and professional, but others lacked the people skills. The office was very clean, and comfortable. Wait time was 25 minutes total. Dr. Sheth was professional, answered all of the questions I had about the procedure, was not rude, but was also not friendly. On the day of the colonoscopy, he did not acknowledge me when I walked past him in procedure room, and after the procedure he did not speak to me about the results. At home I began running a fever which went as high as 102.7. I couldn't reach someone at the office to find out what I was allowed to take to lower the fever; I had to leave a voicemail. Nurse called me a couple of hours later, she spoke to the dr. who could not remember how my colonoscopy resulted, so he said to take only Tylenol. Dr. Sheth may have the surgical skills, but he very much lacks passion for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Piyush N. Sheth's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH