Ratings for Dr. Shaleah D. Jones

Before getting pregnant my husband and I made an appointment to meet Dr. Shaleah Jones at Pullman Family Medicine. We were impressed with her knowledge, personality, and general approach to medicine. Based on our positive experience we chose to use her for my prenatal care and delivery. She carefully addressed all of our questions at appointments, and had her own discussion topics ready when we didn’t have questions. We have continued to use Dr. Jones for my care and baby's pediatric care. Dr. Jones is able to draw not only on her medical training, but also her experience as a mother to give practical advice in a mentoring fashion. We have appreciated her recommendations for parenting books and are grateful that she encouraged us to help baby start sleeping through the night. I highly recommend Dr. Jones for obstetric, pediatric, or general health care.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Jones is very compassionate and helpful. She listens carefully, is kind and goes out of her way, in fact she sent me my test results on her day off. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Shaleah D. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp