Ratings for Dr. James K. Aymond

I waited over an hour to see a rude, arrogant overpaid physician talk to me with his back to me. He just gazed into his little laptop and didn't want to explain any of my medical questions. I've not heard great things about Dr. Aymond and he lived up to every bad thing I heard. I would NEVER trust him to cut into my neck!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Aymond’s is a very good surgeon. He performed both of my surgery’s. One on my lower back, and my most recent surgery on my neck. I could not ask for a better Doctor/Surgeon. Dr. Aymond is a straight forward doctor, he is very blunt and straight forward. Most people who are writing the awful reviews wants a doctor who tells them what they want to hear (someone to baby them). I would rather have a Doctor/Surgeon like Dr. Aymond (who is a straight forward) than some Doctor telling me what I want to hear. Dr. Aymond, You Are Awesome. I Would Like To Thank You and Your Staff For The Excellent And Wonderful Surgery’s Performed On My Lower Back and On My Neck. Dr. Aymond, you are the man. Thanks, Jesse Blewer Summerville, SC

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Referred to this doctor horrible experience he does not listen to patient, cuts you off from speaking and his nurse is rude and not professional they do not treat minorities well would not recomend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Everyone was so nice & very helpful. Dr. Aymond was awesome!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Aymond Is a very smart / great surgeon. He did my lower back fusion and was very honest with me before and after surgery. I respect this man and recommend him to anyone seeking consultation / surgery for your spine.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I was my pleasure to meet Dr. Aymonds. I was very satisified with Dr. Aymonds service, his patience with me and his excellent explanation of my MRI results. He made it very easy to understand in laymans term! ALL of the staff was very courteous, fast, professional and friendly! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Aymonds to everyone that I know or hear of needing a Orthopedist Physician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Aymond since 2006, and have always received excellent service from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Everyone at this office is excellent. I feel taken care of every time I go there and I feel that it is a calm and well run office. I also see Dr. Schoderbeck and have had many visits over the last 6 months and his staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Worst doctor ever... he could care less about anyone but his self... very very very rude....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Aymond was an absolute disgrace to the medical field. I have Fibromyalgia, CFS and spinal stenosis. On the day I visited, I was having a "good day" (eg. I could walk, nearly touch my toes and move comfortably without excruciating pain). Because of this I was in such a great mood. Dr. Aymond's "test" for me was walking across the room and touching my toes. THAT WAS IT. He accepted a scan completed in 2012 vs. ordering a new one to check for changes. Instead, he said I seem to be "fine" and that my pain was something I was just going to have to learn to live with. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT? He also asked what medications I was taking. As soon as I mentioned Lortab (commonly prescribed for Fibromyalgia sufferers), his demeanor changed. He talked to me like I was a drug addict. It was HUMILIATING. He completely dismissed my concerns and sent his report to my PCP, who thankfully was caring enough to know that he brushed me off. She sent me elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. James K. Aymond's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet