Ratings for Dr. James K. Aymond

Referred to this doctor horrible experience he does not listen to patient, cuts you off from speaking and his nurse is rude and not professional they do not treat minorities well would not recomend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Everyone was so nice & very helpful. Dr. Aymond was awesome!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Aymond Is a very smart / great surgeon. He did my lower back fusion and was very honest with me before and after surgery. I respect this man and recommend him to anyone seeking consultation / surgery for your spine.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I was my pleasure to meet Dr. Aymonds. I was very satisified with Dr. Aymonds service, his patience with me and his excellent explanation of my MRI results. He made it very easy to understand in laymans term! ALL of the staff was very courteous, fast, professional and friendly! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Aymonds to everyone that I know or hear of needing a Orthopedist Physician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Aymond since 2006, and have always received excellent service from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Everyone at this office is excellent. I feel taken care of every time I go there and I feel that it is a calm and well run office. I also see Dr. Schoderbeck and have had many visits over the last 6 months and his staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Worst doctor ever... he could care less about anyone but his self... very very very rude....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Aymond was an absolute disgrace to the medical field. I have Fibromyalgia, CFS and spinal stenosis. On the day I visited, I was having a "good day" (eg. I could walk, nearly touch my toes and move comfortably without excruciating pain). Because of this I was in such a great mood. Dr. Aymond's "test" for me was walking across the room and touching my toes. THAT WAS IT. He accepted a scan completed in 2012 vs. ordering a new one to check for changes. Instead, he said I seem to be "fine" and that my pain was something I was just going to have to learn to live with. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR SAYS THAT? He also asked what medications I was taking. As soon as I mentioned Lortab (commonly prescribed for Fibromyalgia sufferers), his demeanor changed. He talked to me like I was a drug addict. It was HUMILIATING. He completely dismissed my concerns and sent his report to my PCP, who thankfully was caring enough to know that he brushed me off. She sent me elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Aymond has to be the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. He is rude, arrogant, & speaks to his patients as if they were beneath him. When you first meet him, he seems to really care about your welfare, but once the surgery is completed & he is paid, he puts little time into your care. He is more concerned with getting rid of you & moving on to another surgery. It is all about the money with him. When I woke up after having an L4-L5-S1 fusion, I was in severe pain, worse pain than before I had the surgery done. I feel I would have been better off not having the surgery or at least having it done by a Neurologist that was more knowledgeable about the spine and its nerves. I have nerve damage and a pain management doctor to help me live with the damage Aymond did to me during surgery. I would run the other direction if this is who you are sent to for any disc problems or for that matter, any thing else. With the exception of a few, his staff are really not that friendly or caring.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I was asked to bring in copies of my recent spinal Tesla MRI Disc for this Dr to review; I did and as it turned out that is all he would address; he comes into the office with them on his lap top discussing how all is normal. He never asked about the history of my pain, or discuss the impact on my daily life, and the best management and this was the reason I asked for an appointment with Orthropedics from my PCM. As he put it my whole MRI is incorrect (had been read by the Specialist in Radiology)and I do not have any buldging disc or protrusions to be concerned about; and I have a greater than 1 cm hemangioma on my L 4 vertere, and I had to ask what is this and what has contributed to it. This person lacks caring for the patient; I can't help what the X-Ray says or does not say; I did not take time out of my busy daily life & waste my insurance money on someone who is full of himself; & does not know how to listen to the patient. He would be a good computer operator.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. James K. Aymond's Credentials

• Louisville Medical College (Grad. 1986)