Ratings for Dr. George D. NEAL

I saw him a couple of times for recurrent nosebleeds. He cauterized me with a silver nitrate stick and prescribed a lanolin/estrogen cream. This treatment seemed to take care of the problem.I found his bedside manner warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dismissive, uncaring, uninterested. Went in suffering from ear & throat pain, left suffering from disillussionment. This doctor had no interest in treating my problem. He asked if I had seen my Primary care doctor, which I said I had. He then sarcastically said that he was playing the role of my Primary doctor because I had no visible issues with my ears. I told him that I was suffering from Vertigo and I thought it had something to do with my ear issues. He dismissed that but did offer to put me on Valium to relieve my stress. He suggested that stress may sometimes bring on Vertigo. What a waste of my time and waste of a medical degree!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

This was by far the rudest uncaring doctor I've gone to. He literally turned around and walked out of the room in the middle of a question I was asking him. I will never ever see him again.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. George D. NEAL's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)