Dr. Alireza Karbassi

Ratings for Dr. Alireza Karbassi

The only good thing about this ortho is the staff. They are all very nice, at least the ones I've had experience with. However- the Doc himself is another story. He is very rough when checking patients & does not seem sympathetic to their pain at all. It makes me worry for the small children I've seen in his office. I heard a mother of ten say that all of her children would see him at some point. That terrifies me. I expect to leave their office in pain at this point, which I don't think should happen after a simple check-up. I was bleeding as I left today due to the doctor's rough treatment, nearly crying. He also takes a ridiculous amount of time to get through patients. It will take several hours, even if you're only supposed to be getting a quick look-over. Please warn any family and friends about this & tell them to find another orthodontist if they can. He should not be in business.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr Alireza was really polite whenever I came in and always made me smile

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

i had braces put on by karbassi and hated the entire experience. he was very rude and demeaning to his staff and patients. he never did any work himself and is VERY rough when he ‘checks’ you. we had to pay in full until he would tell us when the braces are coming off. i pointed out how my teeth were still crowded and he said well that’s not my fault if you want it fixed i have to break your jaw. whitening, permanent bottom retainer, yearly checks were promised but as soon as i got them off, i haven’t heard from them. i’m currently a patient at another orthodontist to get them straightened for real this time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Very helpful staff and great service . Recommend to all

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

He’s awesome very well and keeps you thinking lol very respectable and kind employees ❤️

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Staff always seems annoyed and he himself is rude.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

We’ve had a wonderful experience, they’ve been extremely helpful throughout these last 2 years and Dr. Karbassi is an amazing orthodontist! Very talented 😉

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Two kids and 10 years here. Great experience. Their teeth look great. Great experience and great prices!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Experience was very great. Staff treated me well and my teeth didn’t hurt as much as I thought throughout the whole experience! Great place!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

The workers are all really nice and Dr. Karbassi is really helpful in the way he explains what he is doing.

Dr. Alireza Karbassi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med