Ratings for Dr. Namrata Singhal

Dr. Singhal doesn't listen well. Unless I have an allergic reaction in front of her, she doesn't believe me. She has even asked me if I took any pictures. One time I did take pictures and she was dismissive. Another time, I went to a prompt med facility to get treated because her office was closed. She refused to believe that evidence as well, even though I was on prednisone for a week and offered to get the records. Anything outside her area of expertise isn't real to her and she can't admit there are things she doesn't know.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Very caring physician. very professional staff and outstanding modern facility.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Great doctor. Very pleasant and comfortable taking care of children that our previous allergist was not. My son has been her patient for last 5 years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Singhal doesn't bother listening to your complaints, and she for sure doesn't have any answers for your questions. I went to her for a couple of years, and hated every visit. I switched to her partner, and I love him! He's always running behind, but it's because he actually sits and listens and shows he cares!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Namrata Singhal's Credentials

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente