Ratings for Dr. Michael AHN

Very casual approach. Neither listens to the issues nor provides good explanation on treatment approach.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Awesome doctor! Extremely knowledgeable, caring, calming, kind & great bedside manner. Top notch. AAA+++

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I can't say enough how wonderful Dr. Ahn has been during my pregnancy and delivery. He has the warmest personality and excellent manners. He is an excellent communicator, extremely knowledgeable and professional. As some other reviewers said, he truly cares about his patients. It is difficult when it comes to choose the right OBGYN. I have done tons of research and eventually found Dr. Ahn. He made me feel comfortable, secure and safe. I was nervous as a first time mom. He was patient, kind, warm and professional. If you need an OBGYN, he is the best that anyone can find. Dr. Ahn made great effort to drive back from another state after he heard my water broke. He could have had another on-call doctor to take care of me, but he came back for me since he knew I was nervous. His effort and care has given me a great delivery experience and a pleasant memory of one of the most important moment of my life.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Ahn is great. He makes you feel comfortable and he is easy to talk to. You can also reach him by e-mail if you have any issues. In addition, I never had to wait long to see him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Michael AHN's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)