Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Bender

I've only seen dr. Bender for months now and so far he has been absolutely wonderful as a doctor and a human being

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Excellent Pain Management Doctor and staff. Dr. Bender became my third pain management doctor. My first change was due to a move and second due to a big disappointment in another local pain doctor. After suffering for 18 years with pain from an auto accident, I have found Dr. Bender to be dedicated to his patients and one who genuinely cares about their pain. His staff is both courteous and helpful even though they are very busy. I would highly recommend Dr. Bender's Spine and Pain Medicine Center to anyone suffering in pain.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Was a dishonest pill ill doctor and now that the dea has stopped him he again is only interested in making money using patients to cash in on lawsuits. Does not have the best interests of the patients at heart and well drag you through unnecessary treatments. He is a poor educater, and a poor clinician.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr. Bender is very knowledgeable in his field as well as others. He's willing to answer all your questions, and although sometimes he's very busy you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

useless staff especially the fat one. Avoid a all costs

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bender from my neurosurgeon. He has helped me to understand my condition and has followed my treatment closely with a maintenance medication schedule that I feel has been very benefical for me. I am using less medicine than before by simply taking it on a daily schedule and maintaining a lower level of pain. He has always presented to me to be a caring and concerned Dr. that views my virtually comment issues as somewhat of a challenge. When I am doing well he is pleased with his choice of care and obviously so am I. Thanks to Dr. Bender I have changed my opinion of "pain management" and highly recommend it to others.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have been disabled for 20 years, I have been through my share of Doctors. Doctor Bender is the best thing that ever happened to me, I have been his patient now for 13 years. before I found him I could barely walk. he improved my quality of life with his treatments and by putting in a spinal cord stimulator. besides relieving some of my back pain so that I could have a somewhat normal life He is the only Doctor that actually sat down and talked to me, I mean really talked to me like I was a person. He explains things so you understand them. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen. most doctors I have been too make you wait, hand you a script without even making eye contact with you and sending you on your way. Dr. Bender has more compassion than any other Doctor I have ever been too. I thank God for him everyday. what we need more of in this world today is Doctors like him! Cheryl Pelletier

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

The ratings seem to vary so much. Maybe those that rate Dr. Bender badly don't get what they want? Dr. Bender is very conscience in his choice of pain meds, very careful about testing you every month, and must have the police number on his speed dial because he has no problem reporting "users." He always takes the time to talk to me to see how I am doing, and his method of attacking pain is to improve your quality of life, not to overmedicate you so you are totally pain free. I love this doctor. He knows all the tricks of the trade, and keeps you honest. Money is not his goal in life, I assure you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This so called doctor is just interested in getting the insurance money, he does not care about the patient. He recieved a small fortune and I recieved no relief. The staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Doc Bender is a Great doctor in My Books , Who Ever Said he is Not Must be One Of Them Dope Heads ... This Doctor is One of The Few who Gives a Crap About You . There is More To Say But Can Not Fit it in Here, Trust Me He Is One in a Billion , I Have Been with Him for Over 10 years , Moved Down South Found Doc Beebe a Great Doc Also . Can Not Go Wrong With Ether Doctors , And Let me Say i Have Been To Most Of Them.Most are just Pill Pushers ! The Crack Heads will Be At There Office ,You Can Always Tell By looking at The Waiting Room .... Best Regards Col.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Daniel H. Bender's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup