Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Goldstone

If I could I would give zero stars. HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY BECAUSE OF HIS MISDIAGNOSIS. I took my 7 year old brother here because he had what looked to be a sty. The doctor barely even looked at him and said "oh it's allergies". I informed him that my brother doesn't have any allergies and that I was worried it's infected. He had attitude the whole time we were there. He said I was wrong and to just do warm compresses. Two weeks later it was only getting worse so I got a second opinion. The new doctor told me that it had been infected and had the first doctor simply prescribed antibiotics initially and realized it was infected we wouldn't need to have surgery to have it removed like we do now. I called the doctor twice to inform him of the mistake he made and both time he said he'd call me back and never did. He showed absolutely no remorse nor care. I called again right now and his secretary literally laughed and said oh you're not getting your money back but you can try to sue if you want. Complete incompetence and disrespect.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr.Goldstone is professional and knowledgeable doctor. He listened to my concerns and answer all of my questions. I trust his opinion and would highly recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Goldstone is wonderful!! Best eye doctor ever! He is sharp, smart and really nice too. Really goes the extra mile and always makes my husband and I feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him if anyone is in need a of a excellent eye doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goldstone. He's extremely kind and a smart man. My husband and I have had a great experience with him taking care of our vision. There is parking in back and the wait time is very short. Plus he's open on Saturdays. I also love his receptionist. She's awesome.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Adam D. Goldstone's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)