Ratings for Dr. Ivar E. Roth

Dr. Roth is a scam artist and charges patients based on their net worth, not a set price list for services. The office is extremely dirty, the doctor does not clean his hands nor change gloves when leaving and returning to the exam room. This Doctor is rude to his staff and patients during business hours.

Submitted April 13, 2016

He operated on me 5 yrs ago and totally ruined my life. I never recovered from the mistakes he made. I am left crippled because of his incompetence an d smugness. He does not deserve to be in practice,my only wish is that he suffers daily the same pain I am in. He did Irreparable nerve damage to my feet. The

Submitted February 25, 2014

I was one of his first patients to receive implants for my flat feet from Dr. Roth in 2008, after limping on a broken Achilles tendon for over a year during a very stressful time in my life. My tendon was 90 % shot, almost completely snapped, and my Achilles was as thin as a newspaper rubber band by the time I limped my way into Dr. Roth's office . My foot had almost become deformed after working retail on flat feel, and neglecting the problem for so long. I credit Dr. Roth with restoring my foot and tendon to a working condition, and better than before. He is skillful, compassionate, cutting edge, with a true passion to heal and help people. I was a mess, he fixed it. Before the implants my feet had little form, they looked like a serving of Apple Pie a la mode! Now they have some form and structure and they have given me better step, strength and balance. Dr. Ivar Roth has a way of connecting and communicating with patients on an individual basis, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013