Ratings for Dr. Ivar E. Roth

Dr. Roth is a scam artist and charges patients based on their net worth, not a set price list for services. The office is extremely dirty, the doctor does not clean his hands nor change gloves when leaving and returning to the exam room. This Doctor is rude to his staff and patients during business hours.

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Ivar E. Roth

Dr. Ivar E. Roth's response
This complaint is completely baseless. Period. It's posted by a former patient and contract employee who himself is a true scam artist and pathological liar who defrauded me. -Dr. Roth

Submitted June 29, 2017

He operated on me 5 yrs ago and totally ruined my life. I never recovered from the mistakes he made. I am left crippled because of his incompetence an d smugness. He does not deserve to be in practice,my only wish is that he suffers daily the same pain I am in. He did Irreparable nerve damage to my feet. The

Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Ivar E. Roth

Dr. Ivar E. Roth's response
In this case I would like to explain. The patient has neuropathy-type symptoms. These are NOT related in any way to the surgery or to anything that I did as a surgeon to fix her foot. This was revision surgery and as such comes with limitations on what could be done. Unfortunately the patient had an unbeknownst NICKEL allergy to the implanted device. I removed the device because of this and the patients deformity returned as expected. I have a simple policy if the patient is unhappy with their surgical outcome I will fix the problem at NO charge. I am dedicated to making sure patients are satisfied and happy with any surgery that I do. Thankfully this is a rare occurrence in my practice. I offered to redo her surgery at no cost to her but she refused. I understand she is angry but the facts are the facts in this unfortunate case. To this day my offer stands to repair her foot. -Dr. Roth.

Submitted June 29, 2017

I was one of his first patients to receive implants for my flat feet from Dr. Roth in 2008, after limping on a broken Achilles tendon for over a year during a very stressful time in my life. My tendon was 90 % shot, almost completely snapped, and my Achilles was as thin as a newspaper rubber band by the time I limped my way into Dr. Roth's office . My foot had almost become deformed after working retail on flat feel, and neglecting the problem for so long. I credit Dr. Roth with restoring my foot and tendon to a working condition, and better than before. He is skillful, compassionate, cutting edge, with a true passion to heal and help people. I was a mess, he fixed it. Before the implants my feet had little form, they looked like a serving of Apple Pie a la mode! Now they have some form and structure and they have given me better step, strength and balance. Dr. Ivar Roth has a way of connecting and communicating with patients on an individual basis, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Ivar E. Roth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ivar Roth graduated from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine after receiving his undergraduate degree from Cal State Fullerton. He served a three-year residency in foot and ankle surgery under the tutelage of a famous podiatrist, Dr. Lowell Weil. Dr. Roth also received a Master of Public Health degree from the University of Illinois. In practice since 1985, Dr. Roth is the founder and first president of the Orange County Chapter of American Academy of Private Physicians (AAAP). Born and raised in California, Dr. Roth is a second generation podiatrist. From an early age, he had a clear vision of his future in medicine. His favorite uncle, Dr. Harold "Chick" Weiner of Brooklyn, NY has been his greatest source of inspiration in choosing his profession. As founder and CEO, Dr. Roth is committed to bringing a new approach to total nail care to Newport Beach with Concierge Podiatry and Spa.

• English