Ratings for Dr. Barbara F. Gordon

Office is old and outdated I found her odd and a bit pushy.....first pregnancy for me ...and I will be finding another obgyn! I waited naked under a gown for almost an hour before she came to see me...when I told her my concerns and that I'm an emotional person...her response included oh I feel sorry for you if you're emotional and you need to surround yourself with more positive people...umm lady you don't know anything about me....long story short I didn't like her or her old outdated practice....I'll find somewhere else to go.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Gordon delivered my baby 15 years ago and was excellent so much so that I'm having another baby now and she does not know as yet but I'm going to her for treatment and delivery yes I'm hunting her down she was awesome Can't wait to see her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I felt very uncomfortable in this practice... I wanted a full sti test and her response was basically "keep my legs closed." As a doctor you should know condoms don't protect you from Everything. Forget about birth control. She didn't bother trying to explain my options and side-efects. During my exam she ignored me all together and had a full conversation with the nurse.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Whatever you do, go see another doctor

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Barbara F. Gordon's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)