Ratings for Dr. Gerard W. Frank

Dr. Franck was by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. Luckily, the resident MD did most of the intake. He was very unfriendly and told me I just had a virus. Even though I told him I had been coughing up green phlegm. When I called back after the weekend to let him know I wasn't better, it took an entire business day for him to call in the prescription. He has the poorest people skills and it appears that he could care less about his patients. I would never go back to him or recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I came in complaining of chest pain, back pain, labored breathing, stiffness in my neck,insomnia, night sweats, rapid weight loss, and a cough. I was also having stomach cramps and pain, and was suffering from a swollen throat.Dr. Gerard asked me very few questions, gave very little time and interest to hearing my responses, and seemed to be more interested in asking about my ethnic origin.The Dr. sent me for a chest x-ray and when I came back to the office he pulled up the x-ray, looked at it for 2 seconds, and said, "Looks clear, probably just some muscle strain." When I asked whether all these symptoms would indicate something more than simple muscle strain, he sent me to do an irrelevant breathing test before sending me off with the same referral.Overall, I felt this man was an inadequate and indifferent doctor who had no real interest in my pain or problems and was quick to rush me out of his office after interrogating me about my ethnicity. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Frank was completely unhelpful. He looked like he was there running patients in and out like he was working at a restaurant. He was less than helpful and I would NOT recommend him. I went to him because he was the soonest available Doctor, and the one my primary doctor suggested wasn't avail for a while. Now I know why Franks schedule was so open. I think he needs to retire, he definitely doesn't look like or act like he cares about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr. Gerard W. Frank's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)