Ratings for Dr. KRISTEN A. O'Brien

I was able to get an appointment 1 day after calling and my wait time there was very short. She's very kind and helpful, I would recommend her to others!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I called the office to make a new patient appointment was told in July I had to wait till December. Just trying to make appointment and asked if my husband and I could make the appointment at the same time, being that it is so far in the future, and was told NO! we cannot make 2 new appts. the same day. The doctor cannot see a husband and wife, 2 new patients together? on the same day? That makes no sense to me. Forget it. It's not about the patient anymore it's about their convenience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Forget this doctor. In October or November I called to make an appointment as I was sick. I had recently changed insurance and selected her as my PCP. I was told I could not see her until January. I said ok well let me make an appointment for January and I was told sorry, call back in January. Today I called because I have an injury and I was told I can not see her until July, It is April - I have an injury and I am told to wait until July!!! Ridiculous!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Obrien is absolutely amazing. She is understanding and thoughtful and has awesome bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. KRISTEN A. O'Brien's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal