Ratings for Dr. John F. Barr

Worst experience ever and after all the things online about losing his license for over medicating drugs for cash?based on what the news said he should never have authority to prescribe or even call himself a dr.Loser!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

He is not Only my Doctor but he is my Friend , I have laughed with him and I have Cried in his arms... I love you Doc!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr.Barr is the best doctor ever. He has treated me and several of my family members for 10 years. Yes you do sometimes have to wait because he takes time with his patients instead of hurrying. That's why sometimes he gets behind. He listens and cares for his patients. He is very knowlegible and explains things and will listen to your concerns. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. I don't feel like a number. I feel like he cares and he treats you like he cares. I would recommend him to anyone and I don't know what I would do without him. He is a eleven on a scale from one to ten!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr barr is the first docter I've had in years that listens to me. He is wonderful. I am a cma and work with docs all the time. They are all like robots the same questions in and out, 15 min appt.. Not dr barr he takes his time and truely cares. I don't know what I would do without him.I am a hard case to solve multiple symptoms with no diagnosis. Autoimmune disorder and they believe its lupus. I have been to dr after dr for 10 yrs. With no results. Dr barr is the first one tto show compassion and determination to find out what the problem is.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Horrible service. The waiting room is very nasty and you will wait up to 1 hr just to sit in the back for another 30 mins.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I have been having chronic back problems for over a year now. Surgeries and procedures have not helped me. I waited a month to get an appointment here. The staff was incredibly rude to me time and time again. I'm a business professional that works in the area.. everyone in his office waiting looks like they are on drugs and are just wanting the doctors to fill prescriptions. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very good doc but need appt way ahead or must see not-very-good PA. Waiting times even with appt are horrible - 3 plus hrs past stated time. Sells Vemma juice from office on pyramid system. Friendly doc and good to work with tho.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Caring and understanding doctor. Takes time with his patients (that's why you have to wait sometimes). Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Barr is a concerned health care provider that will Take The Time to understand your health care needs. This charecteristic does cause him to run behind on scheduled appointment times. I find him to be quite competent and concerned with his patients problems.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. John F. Barr's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HIP