Ratings for Dr. Marianne R. Hopkins

I called to make a new patient appointment and they rushed on the phone like they were too busy to talk to me. They told me all they do is "med management". They don't test for anything they just prescribe pills.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

HORRIBLE DO NOT GO HERE! This is just an all out horrible facility. I have already filed a complaint with the medical board regarding Marianne's unprofessionalism, and her office staff. They were trying to get away with double billing me and my insurance and once I caught them, I received a letter that Marianne was discontinuing her services for my son. An emergency came up three days after receiving the letter, and she absolutely refused to assist my son in any way form or fashion even though she has a legal obligation for 30 days. I was told that I would be given her attorneys information and the line was disconnected by she and or her staff. I would NEVER EVER let my son see her again! And I sincerely hope she is given proper disciplinary actions for the harm she has caused my son and I. Bottom line she is a thief, unprofessional, and does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Horrible staff!! They act as if they are doing you a favor and I think forget that as a patient you are still their client. I am a nurse and I would never treat anyone with the disrespect they treated me. Also they discussed my son;s private information over the phone, ever heard of HIPPA violations??!! As far as Dr Hopkins goes... she is very intelligent but to the point where she doesn't really listen to her patient's or their families. She already has her idea of what is going on and bases her facts and plan of care on that and not so much on listening to a person. As soon as we can find a new Dr for my son to go to we will not be back.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

We continue to be very impressed with Dr. Hopkins and would recommend her highly to anyone seeking pediatric psychiatric care and guidance. Our child has benefitted greatly from Dr. Hopkins' experience and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

She is very helpful, but runs behind. I waited 45 minutes past the appt time. Her receptionist and ins. biller are totally unprofessional. They are rude, do not call back, do not relay messages to the doctor. They actually talked badly about the doctor in front of me. They also referred to another patient when talking to me as well! I hope dr knows about them bc they really have steered me away from her office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Marianne R. Hopkins's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal