Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Brown

I just had my wisdom teeth removed by this office. I have a low pain tolerance and a great deal of anxiety about dental work. They were very understanding and focused on patient comfort. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I had both of my children's wisdom teeth removed with Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown as well as his staff showed professionalism with every question and concern that we threw at him. I think anyone who meets him and staff will be happy.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Steven Brown was very unprofessional. My son is handicapped. He not only made fun of him but also said, wow, he had the sense to open up his mouth. My son didn't deserve to be treated like that. He was very well behaved. I should have told him to go **** himself.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

friendly staff..excellent doc,very helpful,knowledgeable,highly recommend,will spend as much time as necessary with patient. very dependable, give him a++++++++

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

He removed both of my childrens wisdom teeth. He and his staff were very patient and caring

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Steven A. Brown's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1991)