Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Bush

She is an excellent physician, Extremely knowledgeable,caring and compassionate. Of all the Doctors I met she is very culturally competent and sensitive to other culture. Pregnancy is very stress full situation but with her as a Doctor by my side in every phase she made it a gratifying experience. No matter which part of the world I go, if I plan to have a Second child I will surely come back to her.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr.bush, is the best Doctor, I could ever have. She is genuine,respectful, professional and caring to her patients and wants the best for them and baby. She was always concerned, about me through my pregnancy and always went out ohms her way to ensure that I was most comfortable and supported through my pregnancy, and she assured as a back up plan that if she wasn't able to deliver my baby that she left me in the best care if her co- colleagues. I recommend her all the time. Will never change her. Patient:) - Thornhill

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I not start using doctor Bush I must she is really good she goes into detail and never letf a question unanswer I would recommend her to anyone that needs a good doctor

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Bush is excellent in my opinion. She is patient, respectful, sympathetic, kind, knowledgeable, vibrant, and pleasant. I am very fortunate to have her as a Doctor, it is challenging to find a great Doctor these days. My office waits are never too long, she always takes the time to assure that my questions and concerns are addressed. She knew just how to hand my pregnancy and handled myself and baby well. She and her staff are helpful in anything that I may require assistance with. I am so very grateful for her. Ms. Thornhill

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I love Dr. Bush. I had a difficult pregnancy in and out of the hospital, Dr. Bush was there every step of the way. She left no stone unturned, always went over and beyond for me. I was so greatful. She is the Best !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Bush! She is compassionate, caring, competent, and extremely knowledgeable. She is the best OBGYN you will ever find. She takes the time to explain things to me, covers all grounds, and makes sure I understand everything before leaving her office. You will be in EXCELLENT hands under her care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Bush is a classically trained allopathic doctor who practices extremely westernized, defensive medicine, with a strict adherance to protocol, and very little flexibility to adjust to the needs of more progressive patients. She completely disregarded my birthing plan, and actually repeatedly encouraged and administered artificial interventions during the delivery of my daughter, when I was in an extremely vulnerable position, both physically and mentally. I honestly believe that her interventions are what stalled my labor, causing me to require an unexpected and painful c-section from which it took me several months to recover. Average wait time to see her was 60-90 minutes, and each visit lasted approximately 5-10 minutes. Though her nurses were nice, the front desk staff was rude, and Dr. Bush was impossible to reach via phone or e-mail. I went to Dr. Bush b/c she accepted my insurance and had good online ratings, but she made my pregnancy and delivery unecessarily stressful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. bush help me a lot she help me find out why i kept having miscarriages she wouldnt give up on me. and when she found out what was wrong. she help me have my miracle baby name adam thank you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Bush is amazing! She helped me through a difficult first birth with an amazing sense of calm, and quiet efficiency. She is SO good at what she does and has extensive knowledge of her profession. I feel so lucky to be able to have my second baby with her soon. The only negative is that she is never on time for appointments - she is very thorough with her patients. I HIGHLY reccommend her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Very thorough and knowledgeable...takes her time to answer all of your questions. I had a very tough delivery and I credit her with the fact that my baby did so well.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Jacqueline Bush's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan