Ratings for Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

Dr. Lee and her staffs are really nice. They give you all hope.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I was recommended to Dr. Lee by my OB-GYN after having difficulty getting pregnant. I saw her for nearly two years, and I'm happy to say that we finally had success! She is an amazingly patient and thorough doctor. I never once doubted her knowledge or expertise, even when things seemed bleak. She always had an upbeat, positive attitude. Her staff is also wonderful. They were always kind, caring, and patient with me and my husband, and were extremely helpful through some difficult times. Anytime we had questions, someone there would patiently talk us through everything, and if no one was immediately available, they would always get back to us quickly. I always felt like everyone there genuinely cared, and that they always treated us with respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who is having fertility issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Lee and her staff were incredible during an emotionally draining and very difficult time in mine and my husband's lives. Everyone was always willing to spend the time to explain and answer any questions we had and walk us through the endless testing, medications and treatments. I would not have wanted to go through this process with any other doctor, and I will go back to Dr. Lee for treatment in the future. The best part about Dr. Lee's office (other than her experience and success rate) is the fact that she really cares. After our first and second losses, Dr. Lee and her staff were understanding, sympathetic and compassionate. They never gave up hope, even though, at times, both my husband and I felt hopeless. Dr. Lee and her staff (particularly Annu) fielded hundreds of questions in person, by phone and by email from my husband and me throughout the 1.5 year process. After everything we went through to get pregnant with our first child, leaving Dr. Lee's office to go to my regular ob/gyn's office was difficult and emotional. We had grown to trust Dr. Lee and were afraid to leave her care after our 10 week ultrasound. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with a healthy growing baby, and I can't wait until my May due date! Thank you for everything you did for us, Dr. Lee! We are forever grateful for your kindness, compassion and treatment! Kristine C.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Lee and her staff. I went there initially with some problems that were preventing me from getting pregnant. She referred me to an excellent doctor for the type of surgery I needed, and put me on the right medication to set me in the right direction. With her expertise and help, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally when we hadn't been able to before. I was sad to leave their care... they are really personal and super nice people that work there. I will definitely go back when we want to conceive again, and would highly recommend Dr. Lee and her staff to anyone looking to conceive after having infertility problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I also felt like just another number. Dr. Lee is amazing and all her staff are friendly and very caring!! They treated me very well and they also answered all my questions regarding pregnancy and fertility!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Staff is very friendly. Dr. Lee's is very unknowledgeable. I had a procedure done in her office while taking medication at the same time. I ended up with triplets and had to go through a tough time. It was unnecessary to take medication. She should have known that.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

My husband and I absolutely Loved the staff! Very friendly, very helpful, and always there to answer any questions we had. Dr. Lee is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Lee and her staff are the best!!! Everyone in the office is so nice, friendly, and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Lee and her staff are phenomenal. I can't say enough about how caring and compassionate they are, in every situation.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I felt like just another number. I had heard amazing things about Dr. Lee and she lived up to every one of those great things. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. In that time we had a miscarriage and besides that, no success. Dr. Lee knew just what to do with me. Within a couple of months I was pregnant! Her and her staff are absolutely amazing . Battling infertility is the most stressful and heartbreaking thing to go through . Having a team like this working with you makes all the difference. You won't feel like just another patient here..you will feel completely cared for and taken care of. Amanda at the front desk is always so kind. Zen who draws blood is amazing. So knowledgeable and awesome at what she does. Annu the PA is also extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am a bit of an anxious person. She was always there to ease my mind and answer any question I had as crazy as they may have been. Shannon is so funny and her bubbly personality will brighten your day. It was so bittersweet to leave here at 10 weeks pregnant. It is rare to find an office this great. Look no further ..you will love it here!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Credentials

• Drexel University (Grad. 1991)