Ratings for Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

I was recommended to Dr. Lee by my OB-GYN after having difficulty getting pregnant. I saw her for nearly two years, and I'm happy to say that we finally had success! She is an amazingly patient and thorough doctor. I never once doubted her knowledge or expertise, even when things seemed bleak. She always had an upbeat, positive attitude. Her staff is also wonderful. They were always kind, caring, and patient with me and my husband, and were extremely helpful through some difficult times. Anytime we had questions, someone there would patiently talk us through everything, and if no one was immediately available, they would always get back to us quickly. I always felt like everyone there genuinely cared, and that they always treated us with respect. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who is having fertility issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Lee and her staff were incredible during an emotionally draining and very difficult time in mine and my husband's lives. Everyone was always willing to spend the time to explain and answer any questions we had and walk us through the endless testing, medications and treatments. I would not have wanted to go through this process with any other doctor, and I will go back to Dr. Lee for treatment in the future. The best part about Dr. Lee's office (other than her experience and success rate) is the fact that she really cares. After our first and second losses, Dr. Lee and her staff were understanding, sympathetic and compassionate. They never gave up hope, even though, at times, both my husband and I felt hopeless. Dr. Lee and her staff (particularly Annu) fielded hundreds of questions in person, by phone and by email from my husband and me throughout the 1.5 year process. After everything we went through to get pregnant with our first child, leaving Dr. Lee's office to go to my regular ob/gyn's office was difficult and emotional. We had grown to trust Dr. Lee and were afraid to leave her care after our 10 week ultrasound. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with a healthy growing baby, and I can't wait until my May due date! Thank you for everything you did for us, Dr. Lee! We are forever grateful for your kindness, compassion and treatment! Kristine C.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Lee and her staff. I went there initially with some problems that were preventing me from getting pregnant. She referred me to an excellent doctor for the type of surgery I needed, and put me on the right medication to set me in the right direction. With her expertise and help, my husband and I were able to conceive naturally when we hadn't been able to before. I was sad to leave their care... they are really personal and super nice people that work there. I will definitely go back when we want to conceive again, and would highly recommend Dr. Lee and her staff to anyone looking to conceive after having infertility problems.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I also felt like just another number. Dr. Lee is amazing and all her staff are friendly and very caring!! They treated me very well and they also answered all my questions regarding pregnancy and fertility!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Staff is very friendly. Dr. Lee's is very unknowledgeable. I had a procedure done in her office while taking medication at the same time. I ended up with triplets and had to go through a tough time. It was unnecessary to take medication. She should have known that.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I felt like just another number. I had heard amazing things about Dr. Lee and she lived up to every one of those great things. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. In that time we had a miscarriage and besides that, no success. Dr. Lee knew just what to do with me. Within a couple of months I was pregnant! Her and her staff are absolutely amazing . Battling infertility is the most stressful and heartbreaking thing to go through . Having a team like this working with you makes all the difference. You won't feel like just another patient here..you will feel completely cared for and taken care of. Amanda at the front desk is always so kind. Zen who draws blood is amazing. So knowledgeable and awesome at what she does. Annu the PA is also extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am a bit of an anxious person. She was always there to ease my mind and answer any question I had as crazy as they may have been. Shannon is so funny and her bubbly personality will brighten your day. It was so bittersweet to leave here at 10 weeks pregnant. It is rare to find an office this great. Look no further ..you will love it here!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Prior to joining Dr. Lee’s practice, my husband and I went through 18 months of unsuccessful fertility treatment with a different “high volume” fertility practice. After 4 failed attempts at IUI, 2 failed rounds of IVF, and 3 miscarriages, we decided to pursue a second opinion and were referred to Dr. Lee. In our first meeting with Dr. Lee, her knowledge, experience, and approach renewed our hope in fertility treatment and restored our faith in the possibility of becoming parents. We spent 90 minutes with her at this introductory meeting during which she read through every page of our medical records, fielded our countless questions, addressed our concerns, and thoroughly explained her proposed approach to our treatment. My husband and I left our meeting feeling as though we learned more from Dr. Lee in that 90 minutes than we had in the previous 18 months at the other practice. Upon joining Dr. Lee’s practice, we appreciated the personal nature of each interaction with the office whether it be via phone, email or in person. We were not just another patient walking in the door; the staff knew us and were sensitive to our specific circumstances every step of the way. Zen and Shannon are warm, caring, personable and such good-hearted professionals who helped us on countless occasions. Every staff member was pleasant, kind, and supportive. Dr. Lee was directly involved herself in all decisions and actions; she was rarely not in the office when we visited, and if she happened to be out to perform a procedure she was only a phone call away. We opted to proceed with IVF once again; and while we had been through it twice before, our IVF experience with Dr. Lee was simply better. The clarity of the treatment plan, thoroughness of evaluations, communication with doctor and staff all made for a better IVF process. Looking back on our other IVF experiences, we now recognize the gaps in communication and lack of clarity that took place – though at the time we did not know any better. We thoroughly regret the time, emotional rollercoaster, and significant cost spent with the other practice; we certainly wish we had gone with Dr. Lee from the start. Beyond the patient experience, Dr. Lee’s clinical practice is superb. Again in comparison to our other experience, we truly believe her thorough knowledge and skill as well as clinical aspects (vitamin regimen, embryology process, clinical facilities, etc.) all played a part in our ultimate IVF success. We not only achieved a successful pregnancy but we had significantly better results in egg quality and egg count than we had previously. The fertility journey can be a scary and daunting one. We reached the point where we lost all hope but feel so incredibly fortunate to have joined Dr. Lee’s practice when we did. If you are newly considering fertility treatment or like us have been unsuccessful with another practice, pursue a discussion with Dr. Lee. You will get to see firsthand the superior physician she is.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Credentials

• Drexel University (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended to Dr. Lee by my OB-GYN after having difficulty getting pregnant. I saw her for nearly two years, and I'm happy to say that we finally had su..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee and her staff were incredible during an emotionally draining and very difficult time in mine and my husband's lives. Everyone was always willing to spe..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Lee and her staff. I went there initially with some problems that were preventing me from getting pregnant. She referr..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I also felt like just another number. Dr. Lee is amazing and all her staff are friendly and ver..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very friendly. Dr. Lee's is very unknowledgeable. I had a procedure done in her office while taking medication at the same time. I ended up with triple..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I absolutely Loved the staff! Very friendly, very helpful, and always there to answer any questions we had. Dr. Lee is amazing! "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee and her staff are the best!!! Everyone in the office is so nice, friendly, and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lee and her staff are phenomenal. I can't say enough about how caring and compassionate they are, in every situation."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Lee's office from another fertility office where I felt like just another number. I had heard amazing things about Dr. Lee and she lived up to eve..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prior to joining Dr. Lee’s practice, my husband and I went through 18 months of unsuccessful fertility treatment with a different “high volume” fertility practi..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going through infertility is difficult but the staff makes the experience more positive and upbeat. Besides Dr. Lee great guidance and recommendations for her p..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 Star Service throughout our entire experience! Kind and Caring Staff! Thank you!"

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Could not say one negative thing about my experience at this practice!! They far exceeded my expectations!!!! Also made a rather uncomfortable topic a walk in t..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee, Annu and her entire staff by far exceeded all expectations- I truly can't say enough about them. After recurrent miscarriages, my husband and I were a..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee made me feel like a piece of dirt. Annu her NP was very conforting. Dr. Lee told me that I was probably going to have cancer in 5 yrs and my tubes were ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee and staff were a total blessing to us. From our first appointment, we knew seeing her would be a great fit. From the welcoming, knowledgeable staff, to ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Annette Lee is a wonderful doctor who shows support, care, and expertise in every way. She played a big part in monitoring 2 successful pregnancies. Also, w..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recently a patient of Dr. Annette Lee and my husband and I cannot say enough about her and her amazing staff. From our very first meeting with Dr. Lee, w..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is amazing! She is caring and knowledgeable. She helps to make one of the most difficult times in your life easier. She helped us conceive our son and d..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I truly blessed! Pregnant now with my twins and that's because of Dr Lee , Annu and the rest of the staff. Forever thankful!!"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee and her caring staff are amazing! My wife and I spent about a year with a larger reproductive outfit, and throughout that process, we felt as though we..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Lee and her staff. My husband and I tried to have a baby for a year before meeting with Dr. Lee. We met with her in July 2012 and she determined i..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't possibly say enough positive things about this entire office! Fertility treatments are stressful...so many ups and downs, but the entire office is so un..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In Dr. Lee's office we found not only highly professional treatment, but thoughtful care and understanding. Every member of her staff was knowledgeable and kind..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful, I meet Dr.lee and staff they all are so wonderful and passionate about what they do helping people like me who thought there was no hope, ever..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The care, compassion, and frequent feedback helped to best understand my medical state and needs in an always changing medical field."

September 23, 2014