Rate Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.

Dr. Annette Lee, M.D.'s Ratings

5 Star Service throughout our entire experience! Kind and Caring Staff! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Could not say one negative thing about my experience at this practice!! They far exceeded my expectations!!!! Also made a rather uncomfortable topic a walk in the park! The love and encouragement from the staff is just so genuine and helpful! I feel as though I made friends for life!!! This is Noth first experience with infertility offices! Dr Lee and staffs knowledge and confidence is responsble for my current pregnancy which others could not achieve! Thank you ladies!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Lee, Annu and her entire staff by far exceeded all expectations- I truly can't say enough about them. After recurrent miscarriages, my husband and I were a bit lost and being referred to Dr. Lee by my OB was the best direction we could have gotten. The staff is unlike any I've experienced in ANY Doctor's office. After my very first visit, they made me feel like I had been going there for years- which is very refreshing, considering most practices make you feel like just another record in their files. I was very newly pregnant when I saw Dr. Lee (and petrified of having another loss), so she spent a good deal of time with us, talking through our history, our worries and what she would do to help us get answers. Despite our prior failed pregnancies, I left her office that first day with a sense of safety just knowing I was now in her care. I had faith that she would help us. And that she did. Through weekly ultrasound monitoring, continuous blood work (not so fun for me but very thorough on her part), identification of potential issues and proper medication, she gave us the best chance for success. I've now been released back to my regular OB for the duration of my pregnancy and while it’s a wonderful thing, I was incredibly saddened to leave them (not to mention that their send-off was incredibly heartfelt). Bottom line, being a high risk case, an infertility case or whatever diagnosis you’ve been given… it can be very defeating. Do yourself the courtesy of seeing Dr. Lee because even when you feel as though it can’t, a happy ending CAN happen…. I truly believe she can help you achieve it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2780604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Lee made me feel like a piece of dirt. Annu her NP was very conforting. Dr. Lee told me that I was probably going to have cancer in 5 yrs and my tubes were blocked. I ran out of her office hysterically crying. She did not even contact me after to see if I was okay or anything. I was just a # to her and she just wanted me to do IVF so she could get her share. I have gone for a a cond opinion at PENN Hospital in Philadelphia and they are wonderful. If Dr. Lee tells you that your tubes are blocked and there is no hope. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET A SECOND OPINION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Lee and staff were a total blessing to us. From our first appointment, we knew seeing her would be a great fit. From the welcoming, knowledgeable staff, to wonderful bedside manner, I would highly recommend any woman experiencing difficulties to see her. With Dr. Lee and Annu's help, we conceived twins and couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Annette Lee is a wonderful doctor who shows support, care, and expertise in every way. She played a big part in monitoring 2 successful pregnancies. Also, when I needed immediate assistance, she fit me in for an appointment right away. I am very thankful for Dr. Lee and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I was recently a patient of Dr. Annette Lee and my husband and I cannot say enough about her and her amazing staff. From our very first meeting with Dr. Lee, we knew we had found someone very special and we instantly felt that we were in excellent hands. In past experience, sometimes the "best" doctors don't have the best bedside manner, that was not the case with Dr. Lee. She is brilliant, professional and compassionate all at the same time and her staff follows her lead effortlessly. I also felt I was always treated as if I was a priority even though I was one of many patients. She is one of the best in her field and I will be recommending her office to anyone seeking assistance with fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Lee is amazing! She is caring and knowledgeable. She helps to make one of the most difficult times in your life easier. She helped us conceive our son and did early monitoring for our second as well! You will love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I truly blessed! Pregnant now with my twins and that's because of Dr Lee , Annu and the rest of the staff. Forever thankful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Lee and her caring staff are amazing! My wife and I spent about a year with a larger reproductive outfit, and throughout that process, we felt as though we were not being heard by our doctor and his staff. We always felt rushed there, and it felt like there was very little consideration to our actual case. When we came to Dr. Lee, we found an entirely opposite experience than what we had at the prior larger reproductive practice. Dr. Lee took the time to hear our concerns, and identified a plan to both manage my wife's pain and to work towards getting pregnant. During the 6 months or so that we worked with Dr. Lee and her staff, we felt cared for. Her staff is very sensitive to the struggles that couples with infertility face. The extra warmth that they showed in addition to their expertise and professionalism make this a practice that I can recommend completely. Dr. Lee takes the time to explain everything to her patients, and does a great job at doing so in a way that leaves you feeling like you understand the plan and the thought process behind the plan. The three young ladies that we interacted with the most in the office were Annu, Zen, and Amanda. Like Dr. Lee, they go above and beyond to ensure that you are cared for during your time in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689989].votes_count ]]