Ratings for Dr. Jason Frost

I had my appendix removed by him. I started to get fever and infection at the site. Went back to hospital. His first words were "what did you do?" I didn't do anything, I was sick and he would not admit to anything. I caught a surgical site infection and he never spoke to me clearly always very arrogant. He wouldn't even look at me. Just at his papers and get me out of the office. His bedside manner is horrible. I have been hospitalized 3 times since my surgery and now found another Dr. who will take over. His staff is Becky and a not so bright receptionist. Becky seems helpful but she works for the devil himself. Dr. Frost job is to be a factory Dr. for Memorial West. Come in remove your appendix, gallbladder and get paid. He treats everyone as if they are beneath him. I have had the worst 4 months of my life and I am still not done with my recovery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Best doctor I see in all my life .....professional team ,doctor demonstrate experience in my own surgical.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Poor bedside manner, very abrupt, not compassionate towards patient. First thing he asked or brought up when I first met him in the hospital for a possible appendicitis was money and how I was going to cover surgery cost. He has on the back of his business card in huge print that he doesn't have insurance to cover him when he does surgery. When I told him I didn't have insurance all of a sudden I no longer had the appendicitis. I was sent home with continuing symptoms.I don't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

INJURED. HAD TO RECONSTRUCT THE DAMAGE WAS SO SEVERE. DR. HAS NO INSURANCE

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very understanding of my feelings and great bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Jason Frost's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL