Ratings for Dr. William C. Abbott

Dr. Abbot is a Godsend. He has been able to quickly treat my unusual condition where no other doctor would help. Unfortunately, I understand that Dr. Abbott retired in 2014.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Abbott was my surgeon for my umbilical hernia repair and I honestly have to say he did a great job. I would recommend him to everyone. If you want someone that's the best go to Dr. Abbott.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I would not recommend this office to anyone. The doctor misdiagnosed me, completed a procedure without asking my permission first and charged a very large amount for that procedure. Then, when I have tried to pay my bill so I don't have any creditors, the women in the office give me the run around and are not very helpful. It should be easy to pay my bill, right? WRONG. DO NOT GO HERE Edit Delete

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Great Dr., very nice and knowledgeable. I would go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

He was excellant in all areas, explained everything thoroughly and wonderful bedside manner. His staff were very nice and helpful. I had problems medically that did not did not have to do with his care. I was in the hospital 4 weeks and his care was excellant. Was very kind to my family as well.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. William C. Abbott's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)