Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Fili

Very rude and nasty he left me waiting for hours after going to a room.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Fili for about eight years now. At one time another doctor told me I needed to have my thyroid removed. After seeing Dr. Fili and thorough examinations and tests, it was discovered that my thyroid did not have to be removed. I have to go in each year to see how I'm doing , etc. I highly recommend Dr. Fili. He is knowedgeable and experienced in his field.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

His staff is just like him RUDE. I was very sick, something esle. A member of his staff came in. When I told her I did not want to discuss. She became abusive, wagging her finger in my face. The next day he comes in and refuses to leave. Completely self absorbed. He then began yelling at my wife. He told us how he went to a better school than Harvard, look at his degree. HaHaHaHa. Yea; right.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had seen Dr. Fili for couple of years for hypothyroidism. Until one day I had a serious mental condition that created problems and caused me to stop taking my medicines due to my troubled way of thinking. Thats when I became dissappointed with Dr. Fili. Instead of him having compassion and understanding for what I was going thru he said that if I didnt follow his instructions and take my medicine he could no longer see me. Today im with another endocrinologist and im doing a lot better and taking my meds. Wish he would of given me support.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I had thyroid cancer. When my thyroid was removed, my parathyroid was damaged. he told me to get used to feeling HORRIBLE, there was nothing he could do about it.. Thank God I didn't listen and went to someone willing to listen and do research to see what is available for hypo parathyroid treatment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr.Filli and his staff are very good nd professional up to date I'm very happy I chose him few yrs ago he help me a lot on my condition thank Dr.Filli for your help highly recommend this is Felix...!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Terrible and neglectful. I've been seeing them for a year and I've never so much as met the Dr. He even sent his nurse to diagnose me while in the hospital with severe hypothyroidism. His nurses blow off my concerns and never relay my questions to him and instead treat me as if everything is in my head. They are very short with you and honestly just rude. I don't pay to see a nurse. I pay to see a Dr.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Fili is the ONLY doctor I know that actually treats his patient like patients and NOT a number. He is extremely knowledgeable and actually listens to his patients. He does not prescribes medication just for the hell of it. He takes his time to listen to your symptoms and actually find a solution. Yes he does have a strong personality and may see arrogant but, he has the right to be since he the best. The nice sweet doctors out there are in for the money they make out of medication and Dr. Fili is in for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Has managed my hypothyroidism & my husband's for 10 years. My son was recently diagnosed with same. Very pleased with his knowledge and management of our diagnoses. Although he is not effusive or emotive with his conversations, he is direct and straight to the point with patients and their conditions. Treated my 16 year old son with professionalism and respect. His staff are excellent especially his ARNP.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Very rude doctor. The first thing he said on my first visit was dont get sick becuase I dont like to work on the weekends. A while later I received a notice they were no longer able to see me after missing an appt.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Michael D. Fili's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners