Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Aden

What horrible and inconsiderate office staff. I took off from work for a scheduled appointment as a new patient and when I arrived they said he didn't sign something therefore I didn't have an appointment. My gas and time off wasted and not even a call from these people. I'm outraged, very disrespectful and unprofessional. I could've scheduled with another doctor had these people not wasted my time.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Aden for many, many years but due to insurance coverage had to quit seeing him for my hypothyroidism. I have been calling and leaving messages for the past month to make an appointment to resume treatment but the office staff can't make an appointment if he doesn't authorize it. I just called again after the umpteenth time, and was now advised that Dr. Aden said for me "to find another doctor". I am completely taken aback at how rude, uncaring, and soo unsympathetic he is now!! Don't recommend anyone to bother seeing Dr. Aden - like he said himself "look for another doctor"!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I find it sooo hard to believe that there are so many negative reviews of Dr. Aden. I have seen him twice, and I'm shocked to see people say that he is not a people person!. I've had a bunch of questions that I have asked him, and he definitely takes his time to respond in the nicest way possible!. I really don't even understand how there could be such different opinions. He has been one of the nicest doctors I have ever dealt with. Last time I was in his office (last week), there was a patient that actually gave him a hug because she was going to miss him!. I think his staff could be a BIT friendlier, but I have absolutely no complaints of Dr. Aden.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

DO YOU EXPECT TREATMENT ACCURACY AND GOOD CARE FOR YOUR ILLNESS? DR ADEN IS THE BEST.I AM A PATIENT OF DR ADEN SINCE 2007, I AM DIABETIC TYPE ONE FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS. I HAD TREE PREVIOUS ENDOCRINOLOGIST WHO DID NOT HELP ME WITH ME ILLNESS. WHEN TO SEE DR ADEN HAND HE SOLVE MY INMEDIATE PROBLEMS AND SHOW ME HOW TO BETTER MANAGE MY ILLNESS, HE WAS ALWAYS ATENTIVE AND GENEROUS WITH HIS TIME TOWARDS ME. WENEVER I WAS HOSPITALIZED DR ADEN ALWAYS CAME TO SEE ME EVEN HE WAS NOT A HOSPITAL DR PARTICIPANT. I AM GRATEFUL TO HIM.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

This was the WORST experience ever. This guy is super rude, he trashes other doctors and talks about them like they dont know anything. Im myself are a bit overweight and he made me feel really bad, his comments and way of treating me regarding my weight was inferior and discriminating. He says things without even testing you for it. Never coming back and also be WARN!! HIS STAFF SCHEDULES YOU FOR AN APPT EVERY 6 MONTHS AUTOMATICALLY AND IF YOU DONT SHOW UP FOR ANY REASON THEY CHARGE YOU $40!EVEN IF YOU HAVENT CONFIRMED THE APPT!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

A friend recommended Dr.Aden for my thyroid and possible diabetes issues. Dr. Aden was helpful w/ the thyroid issues, however, re. the diabetes, he brushed me off saying that I didn't have diabetes,w/o any testing, and asked "do you want to have diabetes?". I was shocked. Of course I didn't want to have it, but had so many symptoms that it's very likely I do. I am going to another endo w/in the next couple weeks to get proper care and testing. Dr. A's bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired, he focuses on his laptop the entire exam, and seems annoyed with questions. A good dr. is supposed to help a patient reach wellness, not dismiss them and leave them hanging clueless and feeling sick. I would not recommend him to anyone. He may or may not be knowledgeable, but he has a lot of work to do w/ his communication/people skills, and needs to work on showing care for his patients' well being. I now have blood sugar levels through the roof which could have been avoided w/ his help.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

DO NOT go to this doctor. He's unknowledgeable and uncaring! Don't waste your money or your time. There are too many intelligent, knowledgeable, competent doctors in Miami to choose from!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Horrible experience!!!! White trash medical assistant. No one in the office is professional. Never going back.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Aden is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He does a wonderful job managing all my endocrine issues. A very efficient and friendly office staff. I am well because of his knowledge and training. He is excellent and I recommend him without a doubt. Insurance: Medicare

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Worse experience ever….. The Dr. has no people skills whatsoever, in addition to being rude. After waiting almost an hr to be seen, I informed the Dr. that I was expecting, and rather than him being happy/concern about his patient, his response was, well I cannot see you again, at least not until after you deliver. I asked why (since he did not offer any explanation) his response was, because he could not see pregnant women as they were considered high risk and his insurance would go up and he was not going to pay a higher premium. In addition to the aforementioned, his records were incorrect, he showed that the last time he examined me was over a year ago, and that was incorrect. My last appt with him was 5 months ago, when I mentioned this to him, you could tell he did not like to be corrected and told me (flat out) that I was wrong and that his records were in fact correct…. Like I said, NO PEOPLE SKILLS…………….

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009