Ratings for Dr. Cyril F. Kruse

Dr. Kruse is excellent! He replaced my left hip 4 years ago. At that time, my right hip was showing some degeneration. By the end of last summer I knew it was time to see Dr. Kruse again. I was so pleased with the outcome of my left hip, so did not hesitate to have him proceed with the right hip. He replaced my right hip in January of this year (2017). It's now May and I'm doing great and able to enjoy springtime activities such as gardening, walking, and just plain enjoying life without the chronic pain that I was experiencing prior to surgery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Kruse is an awesome physician! He did partial robotic surgery on both of my knees and I am so very happy with the results! I no longer feel like I am going to fall. I stepped in a hole in my yard & was able to keep from falling (this would not have happened before the surgery)! I knew three weeks into the first surgery that I had made the right decision! His staff at the front desk does such a nice job and the physical therapists Brian & Jason are just excellent! I plan on being back to out door bike riding soon! I am 74 years old & back to living thanks to Dr. Kruse & his team!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He appears to either not make notes in your chart or doesn't bother to read them before walking in the room. He always appear to have no knowledge of what he told at the last appointment. He seemed under concerened about my broken ankle and told me to walk on it after 1 week then at a follow up visit seem alarmed that I had been walking on it and told me to not walk on it for the next 3 weeks. Then at the 3 week follow up visit appeared confused that I had not been walking on it since the last time he saw me. He cancels appointments at the last minute. Offered no solutions to my transportation challenges and had to be convinced to check my poorly fitted cast. Other doctors at his practice might be good but stay away from Dr. Kruse.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Cyril F. Kruse's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jay S. Johnson, MD, is a general orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthritis, joint replacement of the hip and knee, trauma and arthroscopy.

• English

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Coon Rapids, MN