Ratings for Dr. David P. Huberty

From start to finish, my experience with Dr. Huberty, his team and ROC has been fantastic. After injuring my shoulder last fall, I was referred to Dr. Huberty by a friend in the medical profession. Since this was my first injury requiring surgery, I was extremely nervous about the procedure and recovery process, but could not have been more pleased with both the process and outcome. Many thanks to Dr. Huberty and his team!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Very pleased with the right shoulder replacement. Do not have any pain anymore.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Very nice dr. and staff. He always answers any questions, and does not rush. After 6 months my thumb/hand feels real good and looks good.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Everything was very good and went very smooth, only thing I would change is the emotion in the room. It felt very professional all the time, which is not a bad thing but sometimes it is okay to sort of let loose.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

My overall experience before and after surgery was very good. I had never broken a bone so was unsure of how things were going to go. Dr. Huberty and his staff at both offices and the hospital were very helpful and made my experience as good as possible. Dr Huberty explained every step of the surgery and recovery very well and I felt like I was in good hands. We have recommended Dr. Huberty to others and they have been very pleased with him also. .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Huberty for treatment of frozen shoulder. After seeing a different practitioner in different practice, I was told that I would just have to live with condition (basically limited shoulder movement and a lot of pain) and that it would likely resolve itself within 3 years and then dismissed without any follow-up. I came to see Dr. Huberty as a second opinion. On my first visit, he was extremely attentive and concerned with treating my symptoms and one month after my first visit I have gotten almost full movement and little to no pain. Cannot recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I was seen by Dr Huberty for arthritis of the shoulder. He described a treatment that is usually done in the knee but he would like to try in the shoulder. He advised that his office would contact insurance to see if it would be covered. After discovering it would not be covered, the office contacted me to let me know they would offer "samples" for free. However, it was not advised that only the medication would be free and the procedures would be $260 x 3 weeks in a row resulting in $680 in medical bills. I very mislead by Oregon Orthopedic Sports Medicine Clinic. As medical professionals in the field, they made me feel that they were doing the proper research for me as the patient. If they had told me that it was going to cost $680 for this procedure, I would have looked into different treatments that would be covered by insurance (ie- cortisone shot or acupuncture). Please make sure and check with your insurance yourself if using this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. David P. Huberty's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Arise Health Plan