Ratings for Dr. David P. Huberty

I was seen by Dr Huberty for arthritis of the shoulder. He described a treatment that is usually done in the knee but he would like to try in the shoulder. He advised that his office would contact insurance to see if it would be covered. After discovering it would not be covered, the office contacted me to let me know they would offer "samples" for free. However, it was not advised that only the medication would be free and the procedures would be $260 x 3 weeks in a row resulting in $680 in medical bills. I very mislead by Oregon Orthopedic Sports Medicine Clinic. As medical professionals in the field, they made me feel that they were doing the proper research for me as the patient. If they had told me that it was going to cost $680 for this procedure, I would have looked into different treatments that would be covered by insurance (ie- cortisone shot or acupuncture). Please make sure and check with your insurance yourself if using this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. David P. Huberty's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company