Ratings for Dr. Daniel Attanasio

My 87 yr old mother had been to several doctors for a chronic infection,with little results. Doctor Attanasio took a different approach which proved to be the most successful.He spent a good deal of time with us. Because of her age,he needed to explain matters several times.He also ordered blood tests that indicated another serious problem.This was taken care of immediately.Our family feels Doctor Attanasio is very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

My new primary Dr. after exam and history ordered lab work. Called by medical assistant with one of four lab results and told DR. CANCELED FOLLOW-UP APPT. AND WANTS ME TO GO TO A SPECIALIST!!. EVER HEARD OF A DR. CANCELING AN APPT TO GO OVER LABWORK WITH YOU? No referral to specialist, rather transfered back to reception-PICK ONE. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS GUY. MAYBE HIS DEGREE SHOULD BE M.D. NOT D.O.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Attanasio seemed to me a good Dr. But definitely not the Dr. for me or other budget minded patients. He seems to have a wait and see attitude about health care, which is sometimes ok. But, when dealing with a patient that has the same attitude, it can mean that the patient ends up going a dangerously long amount of time without care. Then sadly, because my condition had worsened without care, Dr. Attanasio decided he couldn't care for me at all and passed me off another Dr.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

He was very attentive to my questions, was willing to problem solve with me, and did some research on my behalf. A really friendly guy with a thorough but practical approach.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Daniel Attanasio's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grafton, WI