Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Baron

Very nice doctor. Very knowledgeable on his field.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

This doctor has signed up to become a MDVIP, which means he only takes patients that pay cash of $1800.00 AND whatever their insurance pays on top of that. He is throwing out patients he has had for over 20 years if they can not pay. I am disabled (have been for over 12 years) and was flat out told that if I didn't pay the $1,800.00 cash on top of my insurance pay that I would need to find another doctor. I feel VERY betrayed by this action. I think that when he took me as his patient and I have faithfully stayed with his practice this many years that it is just pure selfishness on his part to do this at this time. I could see if he did this with new patients, but not with such long standing and faithful patients (sometimes waiting in office 3 or more hours for a scheduled appointment because he was always running late). I can't live on less then I live on (less then $700 a month in calif!) and now he wants 1/4th of that yearly from me as well!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Steven H. Baron's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)