Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Buschman

This EDS has a heart of gold. He does a lot of charity work. And gives injections painlessly. I've never met a Dentist with his skill & knowledge. Kevin D Haley

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed. I was called back after it was over and while she was resting in a somewhat reclining position. The minute the door was closed, he began a barrage of condescending and bashing remarks about my daugher's teeth brushing habits and how horrible they are and how her teeth were so bad he couldn't do surgery until he cleaned them and went on and on. My daughter started crying and of course couldn't respond because of all the gauze in her mouth. Two other staff girls just stood there with myself listening to his barrage of assaults, with HIS BACK to my daughter, as if she wasn't even in the same room listening to him. One of the girls tried to comfort my daughter. I just stood there in shock, and not wanting to lay into him, because I thought the ultimate goal was to keep the patient CALM after surgery! He did the exact opposite! Then he began to insult the hygienists/dentist until he found out that we use the same dentist that he does, then he changed his tune! Literally spent less than 5 minutes actually discussing the surgery and the results! Today is day 3 after her surgery and she is showing me her front teeth and gums and where he obviously cleaned, and her gums are literally cut up!!! She did not go into surgery like that. He is an angry oral surgeon whose professionalism ends when he isn't using actually doing surgery. I am disgusted and will definitely tell our dentist how we were treated and his verbal bashing of everyone. The staff in the front office and the girls who assist are awesome! I don't know how they stand to suffer under him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

They changed my life. My entire jaw was restructured! Amazing surgery and I was only 16. Doctor and staff were very involved with every step. I owe my beautiful senior pictures and now wedding pictures to them!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Buschman is the most arrogant and unprofessional doctor. He is judgemental and extremely rude to patients to the point one feels degraded. He is abusive to his staff who is a wonderful group of girls. The staff is what obviously keeps his license. The man should not be in patient care but a mental hospital. Sorry but medieval torture and heartless rhetoric makes this surgeon a menace to society

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Dr. Buschman has an awesome staff. Very friendly and polite. I was very anxious and afraid and they soothed all my doubts. I would recommend this office and the doctor isn't bad either. The staff certainly makes it worth going to this office.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013