Ratings for Dr. Chang B. Shin

Dr Shin is amazing. I've had two spinal fusions and still had allot pain. I stumbled across Dr Shin, and I'm so thankful for such a great doctor. His approach to pain management is second to none. Dr Shin's staff is knowledgeable,extremely friendly,and always willing to help. I highly recommend Dr Shin for pain management specialist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I am a late 30's male in continuous pain. I am thankful a friend told me of "The Painless Clinic" as it has significantly improved my quality of life. My wife and 4 children are glad to have their daddy in good "working order" too. I began treatment 6 years ago. Every joint hurt and my low back was so excruciating that I had couldn't extend my arms outward to wash my hands. Dr Shin is an excellent listener and is a master of true accupuncture. He prescribes medications when needed and wisely. Dr Shin not only treats you medically but cares for the soundness of your "soul"- (Im not referring to religion). Dr Shin is interested in your overall well-being. He has shared so much wisdom and insight and it has changed my life. I was able to quit smoking cigarrettes with accupunture alone. Dr Shin never hurries and will take his time to make sure to answer any question you might have. The waiting room is comfortable and wait duration, is short if any. If you have pain, then see Dr. Shin.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Once You get passed the Rudeness of the front desk The DR is GREAT! She is very Unprofessional & NOT happy!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

Did not listen. Began painful acupuncture, then injection without explanation. Looked disgusted when I asked him to stop.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2006

Dr. Chang B. Shin's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Novanet