Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Flynn

Dr. Patrick is very knowledgeable at what he does. His writings and videos have been paramount in helping me to understand my body and my health. His common sense way of thinking about health care is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Patrick is very knowledgable and challenges the thinking of traditional health care. If you haven't read his "I Disagree" book yet then get on it! Using lab testing to assess normal body function has helped me to be able to keep up on my own health thanks to Dr. Patrick Flynn and The Wellness Way.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr Flynn and the rest of the doctors and staff are amazing! I finally got answers and am back to functioning normal.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

The best care from the best doctor and staff on the planet. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

I've been with Dr. Flynn for 16 years. Nobody has done more for the chiropractic profession and health care than Dr. Flynn and the Wellness Way!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Patrick and the rest of the team are beyond amazing! Starting from walking in the door, the ladies are welcoming! Their approach to health care doesn’t even compare to the traditional medical world. Yes, it’s not the easiest route to take, but it’s definitely worth it! The docs will be stern with you and will not sugar coat anything, they’re here to help and they will be walking along with you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Patrick is a man who love people and loves looking at lab results. He will take the time to explain what they mean for your health and get your body back to functioning how it should.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

My son and I LOVE going to Dr Patrick’s office! From the moment we walk in the ladies are saying “Hi” to us even if they’re busy with someone. They keep you well informed and are more then happy to answer any questions you may have! Dr Patrick is so wonderful he always walks in with a smile on his face greeting you with a hug or hand shake. He carefully looks over your notes and asks questions and actually answer any questions you may have rite there no waiting! When we leave we know exactly what we have to do and fully understand what we are doing and why! I Highly recommend Dr Patrick to everyone!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I look forward to very visit! The staff is great and I know I am going to receive the best advice for trying to continue to improve my health.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

I wouldn’t be where I am today without Dr. Flynn. He has given me a new outlook on true health which has changed my family’s life and created a truly welcoming and passionate environment. Everyone in his office is incredibly compassionate and kind!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Patrick M. Flynn's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI