Ratings for Dr. Maribeth Chong

Dr. Maribeth is kind, intelligent and listens carefully. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Disturbingly Poor Communication. Confirming wrong appointment times, not informing patients of new office location. Dr. Chong not retuning calls related to medical test results.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

maribeth chong told me during my appointment with her that she did have diabetic patients; however, she wanted to refer me to an endocrinologist. OK. However, I need insulin and she refused to write me a prescription because she wanted her referral to monitor me. What??? I have been using insulin for over 20 years and know how to use it!!! Regardless, she refused because she wanted to call and set up an appointment with her referral. So, she chose to leave me without a necessary life sustaining medication because I had yet to see her referral. I really don't have the words for this type of response from someone claiming to be a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Maribeth Chong's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

• Blue Cross Of California