Ratings for Dr. Jeanne M. Plumb

This doctor did not treat me with respect nor did the office staff. She was no help in diagnosis. She hardly looked at me while I was in her office as she was so busy looking at her computer and typing. I left feeling very degraded and helpless.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I was severely sick, this doctor tried to tell me it was all in my head for a long time. My illness started with an infection. I was ill with tick borne infections that seemed to trigger ME/CFS. I had antibodies against Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever (a potentially deadly tick disease) indicating past exposure, ehrlichiosis, and had a positive Western Blot test for Lyme Disease. She was very argumentative with me at times, and other times she was different. She had an unpredictable personality. She jumped from diagnoses from anxiety to bipolar to depression, all which I knew wasn't my problem. I did have anxiety as a symptom, but with tick borne disease Prior to diagnosis, I was in the ER dozens of times with a heart rate of over 200 bpm and blood pressure as high as 240/160. I would have new complaints every time I came to the clinic, and she always labeled it as anxiety. I was probably the joke of the clinic, but the joke was the doctor. Avoid this doctor and her ego like the plague!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010