Ratings for Dr. Eric Goldman

I have been a patient of Dr. Eric for many years with good results. The adjustments keep me healthy and the nutritional advice is appropriate. I have lost weight as well. This is a smaller office and every attempt is made to keep appointments timely. I would recommend Dr. Eric to anyone who is serious about better health! Yes insurance doesn't cover everything but my insurance company is not as serious about wellness as I am.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I went to Arlene Kahn and she was horrible to say the least. i felt scammed, I went to her for 2 weeks and never felt any relief. She was only interested in selling me her medical wares and vitamins. I left her and went to my original chiropracter and felt relief after just one adjustment. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Goldman's office for several years. Until recently I was fairly satisfied. Not only does he perform traditional chiropractic adjustments, but pushes voodoo on his patients, which he calls "Natural Force Healing" (basically a scam to charge an extra $25). Beware, he'll suck your money for everything from exams to vitamins. All that aside, I still went to Dr. Goldman because he was a good chiropractor. But recently I've been pushed over the edge by his staff. Dr. Khan, who schedules his appointments, repeatedly told me I got my appointment time wrong (even though it was written down). One time I was running about 5 minutes late, and she made me wait a half-hour for no good reason. I finally called her out on her games, and decided it was silly to go to a doctor who acted like he was doing you a favor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

Dr. Eric Goldman's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1983)

Ebs-Rmsco