Ratings for Dr. Billy R. Smith

I was seeing Billy Smith when I first started going here. I was very happy with him. He is very soft spoken and tries to find what works for you and doesn't copycat what he gives someone else. He is very professional and has great bed side manners. He finally had me doing much better after trial and error. I unfortunately was put with Tracey Smith and we just didn't see eye to eye and he discharged me. I have been so sick I don't even feel like or have the energy to go Dr hunting again. Have sat in my recliner everyday crying and depressed over how I was done but you aren't allowed to tell your side of the story for your records. Just not fair.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Billy Smith has no compassion. When a dr. Begins to treat patients like that, it is far beyond time for them to get out of the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

The doctors, front desk, and assistants are so polite and helpful. They are a pleasure to work with. They are professional and humors at the same time. They always call me by name and make me feel like my pain matters. I wouldn't trust my pain management with any other office and I have been a patient for over a year! They are the best.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Don't pay much attention to what you are saying. Staff don't return call. Meds run out because they won't call you back. Act like you don't know what you are talking about. Get dismissed and don't know why. Letter state you can't call or come. You left just hanging

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I think the staff is friendly and the doctor is very knowledgeable. I have been very pleased with the services I have received.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I love the staff and Dr. Smith. I've been through the ringer with surgeries, doctors, and several pain clinics. This one makes me feel welcome, instead of just some young chick (I'm 51)with arthritis. Thank you Dr. Smith and staff for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I am horrified after reading some of the reviews. Dr. Smith has been my pain management doctor for a few years now. He and is staff have always been friendly and understanding. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family in need of the services they offer. They have massage therapy and I believe will soon offer physical therapy. The office is clean, staff is friendly and I very seldom have to wait longer then 10 minutes to see the doctor. MB

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This physician is my grown daughter's doctor. I am concerned that he is prescribing medications that may be inappropriate for a substance abuser. I've left messages with his medical assistant about my concerns but have not received callbacks. I understand that because of HIPAA laws the office cannot discuss her care with me. I can only give them information. But I'm concerned that he may still be prescribing these types of medications for her. Doesn't seem like a trustworthy physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

See different Dr. or P.A. each time u go. 1 tells u 1 thing & other tells u something very different. Gets ur meds mixed up, ups ur meds 1 mth, lowers them nxt mth. Will accuse u of being drug addict & tell u, u don't need 2 be on pain meds, yet this is a P.M. Clinic? Won't listen or hear u out. Ask 4 a script for maybe, say, Acid Reflux, and Dr agrees, but forgets it minute he walks out door, so u go home w/out one. Good luck in calling & getting it resloved over phone. Not going to happen. Always been made to feel like a drug seeker at this office. Find another office or Dr if possible!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Very poor staff....terrible service! I was told that after having surgery, I should have waited until I could get in to see them before getting any pain meds. For a sec thought I was in the twilight zone!!!! Then realized why should I expect anything different than what I'm used to with this clinic. By the way everybody gets opana if if you are allergic to it. Poor call back if they call you at all! Please try somewhere else first!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Billy R. Smith's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 2000)