Ratings for Dr. Billy R. Smith

I love the staff and Dr. Smith. I've been through the ringer with surgeries, doctors, and several pain clinics. This one makes me feel welcome, instead of just some young chick (I'm 51)with arthritis. Thank you Dr. Smith and staff for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I am horrified after reading some of the reviews. Dr. Smith has been my pain management doctor for a few years now. He and is staff have always been friendly and understanding. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family in need of the services they offer. They have massage therapy and I believe will soon offer physical therapy. The office is clean, staff is friendly and I very seldom have to wait longer then 10 minutes to see the doctor. MB

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This physician is my grown daughter's doctor. I am concerned that he is prescribing medications that may be inappropriate for a substance abuser. I've left messages with his medical assistant about my concerns but have not received callbacks. I understand that because of HIPAA laws the office cannot discuss her care with me. I can only give them information. But I'm concerned that he may still be prescribing these types of medications for her. Doesn't seem like a trustworthy physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

They Are Running an underground Drug ring . Accused Me Of being on Meth and Pot and i am 58 and haven't seen illeagal drugs since 1980 and im alergic to Marajuana Smoke !!! . Total uneducated and he is on crack . Talks faster than woody woodpecker . I witnessed him HANDING OUT 320 OXYCOTTON TO A GIRL WHO RAN OUT THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT HANDING IN A PEE TEST .she left it empty in the bathroom and the commode was full of her pee.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

See different Dr. or P.A. each time u go. 1 tells u 1 thing & other tells u something very different. Gets ur meds mixed up, ups ur meds 1 mth, lowers them nxt mth. Will accuse u of being drug addict & tell u, u don't need 2 be on pain meds, yet this is a P.M. Clinic? Won't listen or hear u out. Ask 4 a script for maybe, say, Acid Reflux, and Dr agrees, but forgets it minute he walks out door, so u go home w/out one. Good luck in calling & getting it resloved over phone. Not going to happen. Always been made to feel like a drug seeker at this office. Find another office or Dr if possible!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Very poor staff....terrible service! I was told that after having surgery, I should have waited until I could get in to see them before getting any pain meds. For a sec thought I was in the twilight zone!!!! Then realized why should I expect anything different than what I'm used to with this clinic. By the way everybody gets opana if if you are allergic to it. Poor call back if they call you at all! Please try somewhere else first!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Terrible staff. Will NOT return calls & all u get is voice mail. Dr. Writes ur scripts for amount that will run out b4 end of mth, & ur left hanging. Tells u to call him if u have any problems, but staff won't tell him u have called. Big, mixed up mess!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Unconcerned staff. They need to be replaced!! The Dr gives you the feeling that ur being rushed!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Staff is not caring nor friendly. They act as if they are running a retail store instead of a health care facility.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Smith and staff are very caring,helpful, . Dr Smith will work with you on your pain but office has strict rules to protect himself and patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Billy R. Smith's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 2000)