Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Tittensor

Very kind and truly cares about her patients. Her knowledge is amazing and her skills incredible. I have recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

She performed surgery before I had other out-of-state care. She was willing to work with other specialists as needed and took care of a fairly rare complication that can happen after surgery (and not her fault.) Her medical staff acted as a bit of a go-between when I wanted to see her again and they thought my symptoms were probably normal. I didn't have the more normal complications (that less experience can result in) and can be a real problem. I'm thankful her skills avoided this. After discussion a few days on this unusual symptom I had, I got in to see her and felt validated. Her office staff was great. I would see her again for sure.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

She is a skilled, caring surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

She listens carefully, has a very gentle manner. Very pleasant to talk to and very knowledgeable. I had a good experience with her.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Dr. Jennifer J. Tittensor's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)