Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Podhouser

Being in the dental profession myself for 28 years, I can truly appreciate the excellence of Dr.Podhouser, his staff and his beautiful facility. My two children are currently in orthodontic treatment with this practice, and I can honestly say no other Orthodontic practice was even considered for our daughters. Thank you for your exceptional care!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

We are so impressed with Dr. Podhouser and his staff. Everyone is friendly, courteous and professional. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I can't say enough good things about my experiences with Orthodontic Associates. Supberb does come to mind concerning Doctors/Staff and Reception Area!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

As a former patient of Dr. Podhouser, (along with my husband, daughter, and niece) I would recommend Orthodontic Associates to anyone in need of orthodontic work. The highly trained staff takes care of each individual's needs with precision and compassion. Dr. Podhouser and Dr. Rankie's friendly demeanor puts a patient at ease right away. The new Scarborough office is beautiful, offers ample parking and is so easy to get to! Everything about Orthodontic Associates makes this practice the superior choice when looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Love the doc and the staff. In fact, they all love working there. Wish my job was that fun. Braces are coming off soon.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013