Ratings for Dr. Arnold Goldenberg

I've never been to an OBGYN who was was rude and unprofessional as Dr. Goldberg. I went in for hormonal testing because they had an immediate appointment...now I see why they aren't booked! The Exton office was tiny, musty and had stained carpets. The receptionist called me back to take my height and weight, which was strange considering a nurse usually does this. She then proceeded to argue with the doctor in front of me about why I did or didn't need a urine sample. He kept yelling at her from his office, grunting, 'Urine sample. Now!' (This was in spite of the fact that there was absolutely zero chance of me being pregnant!?) She was grumbling under her breath and visibly annoyed. I have never witnessed such unprofessionalism in any doctor's office and I immediately declined to be seen by the 'doctor', who then laughed sarcastically when he overheard me. I'm glad I left before I paid to be seen by someone with a cynical, abusive personality who would have just belittled me for my concerns. DO NOT TRUST this weird person!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Absolutely the best OB/GYN you'll ever find. A wonderful man to be the first face your baby sees!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. Arnold Goldenberg's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)