Ratings for Dr. Gerardo V. Goldberger

This guy was a JOKE! Never even examined me or spoke of the xrays taken. Just came in and said, whelp. Don't know what to say.... Like SERIOUSLY? Needs to go back to medical school BIG TIME

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I went to dr goldberger or treatment for spondylolysis. He was very unhelpful. Each visit, I would have to wait for almost an hour and he would only talk to me for about 5 minutes and rush me out of his office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Terrible doctor wont recommend ... You will make the mistake if youre life , he doesn't know what hes doing says something but does something else

Submitted February 1, 2016

I was not impressed . His staff was wonderful however.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Goldberger is one of the finest doctors you will EVER meet. He is personable, compassionate and most definitely an expert in his field. Especially if your are an athlete this is the Dr. to see.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I ruptured my achilles tendon on 12/4/10 and had surgery the next day by Dr. Goldberger. I am 45 and didnt think I would be active again, but I am now running 10 miles at a time. Dr. Goldberger did a great job on my achilles and I am very satisfied. Since he is a tri-athlete, he understands how you want to get back to your normal activities no matter how intense or not they are.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Great doctor, really knows his business and fully explains procedures and options to patient

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

He did surgery on my knees and total knee replacement on my husband. He is very knowledgeable and both my husband and I are totally satisfied. He sent us to therapy and we are as good as new! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

This doctor does not listen. complained of snapping in my shoulder after he operated on my rotor cuff.Sent me back to physical therapy and after the next visit and complaining of the pain, he sent me for MRI. It showed anchors broke off and my rotor cuff is no longer there.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Gerardo V. Goldberger's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ