Ratings for Dr. Cynthia TAYLOR

Unprofessional staff and Doctor. Office manager left my copay check in her car and car was ripped off. They sent me notice of collection if I didn't pay. On another visit they double charged me for one visit. They would not respond to faxed prescription refills. Long waits for doctor up to 2 hours. Rude and unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

5 visits. Met the doctor for less than 5 minutes on the first visit. Have not seen her since, physician assistants do actual care. Have been on the same medication for 10 years but need to have an office visit to have renewed every 3 months. Final straw, leaving town in a few days, prescription needs to be refilled, appointment set for tomorrow but they will not approve prescription refill. Good way to accumulate those extra office visits.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr.Taylor is great with kids, but her staff is incompetent, They have very little knowledge, cannot find medical records, do not return messages, and they even did not record an appointment one time forcing me and my daughter to have to come in on another day. Always get a name when you talk to anyone there!! ( Sad )

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr Taylor, her interns and nurses have been knowledgeable over the years that I have been a patient, however the office staff has always been far less helpful. Leaving a message often garners no response. Test results have repeatedly had to be requested before I receive them. Lastly, while the office requests you to arrive 10 minutes early, the average amount of time I wait to see the Dr, whether I am in the waiting room or the patients room, averages about an hour and 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I was sadly informed before I went to this doctor that she was going to be easy to work with as I have a chronic illness now for three years and had a recent accident. Was that wrong and trust me I let the referral know the problems I had with her. Then I went and she wanted to give me drugs or said prayer would cure me for my chronic illness and ignored my accident. I tried twice to deal with her. Then she messed up my coding and I am being placed into collections when I have full insurance coverage. She only hires very young and inexperienced and lowly educated staff. So go elsewhere for real medicine and real service.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Cynthia TAYLOR's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company