Ratings for Dr. Virginia A. Robine

I used to go to Dr. Robine and really liked her, but had not been to see her for four years since moving an hour away. Despite some of the poor reviews, I decided to make the drive and see her again. At first, he receptionist was polite (if not exactly personable), but when I asked how much longer it would be before my name was called (I had a 10:30 appointment and by then, it was 11:45), she became very snippy and told me that (1) it is normal to wait an hour and (2) Dr. Robine would spend an hour with me, if needed. I think both were false statements, so ended up asking for a co-pay refund, my new patient paperwork back, and my name deleted from their computer. It's also quite annoying to watch the other receptionist and a nurse eating while you're waiting and waiting. I am sorry that I didn't get to see Dr. Robine, but decided it's not worth it. P.S.: The receptionist should be happy that I am not a yeller or cusser!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

After months going to her office and dealing with her unruley & sexually harassing husband I had had enough! I transfered when the NP I was seeing I had found out had left as well. When I did finally find her I found out she too had the same problems according to her staff!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Robine is great. If you can get by her staff then your in luck. They are rude and treat patients like second hand citizens. They act like they are doing you a favor by being there. I've been going to Dr. Virginia Robine for 4 plus years and now I wont go back ever because of the staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

We are full time RV's and we make a special trip up to the KC area just so I can go see Dr. Robine... She's wonderful. She listens to what you have concerns about.. Give's great info and just doesn't blame any problem you have on being over weight. I've never had a problem with her office staff.. Always very nice and helpful. Never had to wait longer than expected. I would and have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I think that Dr. Robine is a fantastic doctor. She took the time to answer my questions and made me feel like what I was asking her was important and she was very knowledgable about what she was telling me. I don't know what the post below is talking about because in the few times that I have been there she has been wonderful to me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Robine is the kind of dr. that wants you in & out of her office. She doesn't take the time to listen to you carefully. Her staff reads your test results with you even if you had to make appointment with her to get them. I have never had to make an appointment to get my test results with any other dr., unless there is a problem so I wasn't happy with that. She is ALWAYS late. She is uncaring and overly confident. Her staff is incredibly RUDE. They do not return phone calls and they act as if you're a bother whether is via phone (if you actually get ahold of one of them) or at your appointment. I am elderly woman with new medical problems, I have a lot of questions and there's always a new problem/illness it seems like. Dr. Robine will only address one problem per appointment. I have gone to her my whole life. I finally switched dr's and informed them as such. Her staff has calling me repeatedly & have been even more rude if that's possible. I would not refer her to my dog!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Virginia A. Robine's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)