Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Pannke

IMO, MD totally incompetent. He did not understand a simple medical condition requiring MY explanation. I presented w/severe pain in a specified area & was asked if I wanted something for pain. I refused initially to pursue source. RN entered w/preparatory solutions for testing an area TOTALLY unrelated to site of pain & appeared confused when asked what tests were ordered and why. My pain reached 10+ in severity & I requested meds. Per RN, chart stated I refused initial offer, therefore further requests for pain meds were denied. Dr. Pannke never returned to discuss a diagnosis nor his reason(s) for testing. I informed RN I was leaving the facility. Upon wheelchair departure, RN told me Dr. Pannke would now provide meds; unbelievable! I left in far worse condition than when I arrived, crying hysterically causing dehydration & infusion of IV fluids. If Dr. Pannke's unprofessional demeanor/behavior is reflective of quality care, our health care standard is at an all time low.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Thomas S. Pannke's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)