Ratings for Dr. Robyn Meglio

Dr Meglio was my doctor for years; performed my hysterectomy ( with heartless bedside manners ) and then , few years later, one day ....just dissapeared. I called the office, only to find out that the number its not in SERVICE. What kind of doctor does not notify her patients about relocating her office? Weird and not caring through and through...

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Why is this woman a Dr? She lacks patience, empathy, or concern. In the delivery room she acted put out that I didn't deliver fast enough. Later she misdiagnosed a severe breast infection. She truly is the WORST Dr I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

This is the worst doctor I've ever been to. I went to her for a check up and she literally told me I was too over weight to finish the exam. I could certainly benefit from losing a few pounds, but I'm far from morbid obesity and wear a size large at a normal store. She was very rude, insisting that she could not complete the exam because I'm too heavy! Doesn't she deal with pregnant woman all day?? I certainly don't look pregnant! I've never been so insulted in my life and I'm in good health according to my GP. I was furious and have told everyone I know about my experience with her. My co-workers were absolutely shocked to say the least. Oh and that "sheet" they give you as you lay naked on a table? I work too god damn hard to have a piece of paper over my genitals as it rips and tears because its smaller than a towel.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Wonderful doctor. She is helpful and patient. Explains anything I need to know or don't understand and is kind.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

i have been seeing dr meglio for years,so i am use to her personality, or lack there of. Besides that I always felt she was very knowledgable. Now i am 8 mos pregnant with my 1st baby. A week ago I went for my appt and she told me that she will no longer be delivering babies as of 2011 and that i have 2 weeks to find a new dr. How canyou tell a first time mom that, especially when she is 8 mos pregnant. She gave no explanation, apology, or referral. I feel betrayed by her...I will never go back there again!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I've been with Dr. Meglio for several years as a gynocologist, post-childbearing years. She is knowledgeable and I never minded too much her cold, no nonsense manner that much. But I've finally had it with her complete impatience with all questions and she either knows nothing or cares not at all about the issues surrounding perimenapause and postmenapause. Last time I went for my annual checkup, her staff made a small mistake on my chart (checked the wrong box) which, while not life-threatening, would have resulted in me having a time-consuming, probably costly, and frightening procedure that I didn't need. It was caught because I asked. Not only did I not get anything close to an apology, she acted angry at ME. I can't wait to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Meglio is a great doctor. She is extremely thorough. If you want bubbly, go somewhere else. Don't get me wrong--she is very nice. She is a serious person and concerned really only with your health. She doesn't cut corners and leaves no stone unturned. She also performed a minor operation on me and was just terrific. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Meglio is a great doctor. I had my first with her and I'm currently having my second with her. She is very helpful. Even though this is my second time around - every pregnancy is different, so I have questions and concerns regarding this pregnancy. She listens to me and answers all my questions. Whenever I call her or her staff, they always respond in a timely matter and the time does not matter. I do agree that she's not talkative, but I difinatley don't think it's because she's rude. I just think she's quite and shy. I don't know about you, but I prefer someone quite that know's what she's doing than a talkative and very friendly that has no idea what he or she is doing. That's exactly how my former doctor was and that's why when I got pregnant with my first I said it's time to get another doctor! I'm happy that I found Dr. Meglio and I have recommended her to friends, family members, and collegues and they have all thanked me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Meglio delivered my twins a year ago and she and her staff were very helpful through the whole thing. I always felt comfortable asking her questions and she always took the time to listen to me and address my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

I would never see her. She treats people and family very, very poorly. There are other GYNs that are knowledgable and you get compassionate care. She is one strange, mean lady.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Robyn Meglio's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Belleville, NJ