Ratings for Dr. Sally Song

I would definitely recommend Dr. Song. We are very pleased with the results we achieved with our daughter. Her and her staff are very friendly, patient and explain everything. They are always on time, which is wonderful. She will make sure your smile is perfect!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Song and her staff are excellent. They explain everything and are perfectionists. I actually found a doctor that is always on time and doesn't make you wait. I would recommend her to everyone.

Submitted April 15, 2014

I found Dr Song to be not very caring in a rush and spent little time discussing what was necessary for my child. She was more concerned with getting my daughter into treatment quickly than making us feel comfortable with what she wanted to do. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Very impersonal

Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Sally Song and her staff took such excellent care of my son-- first with his underbite and then with his regular breces... he was not the most cooperative patient but Dr. Song and her staff were very patient with him. He now has a beautiful smile and we would recommend the office to all our friends and family. Thanks for being such a professional,friendly and caring office!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Very professional and organized office.The staff is very friendly.My daughter had beautiful results with her braces and now I'm getting Invisalign :-D

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Song is a perfectionist. My Invisalign turned out beautiful and I think it helped that she used to work for the company

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Very professional office. Clean, and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Song and staff were very helpful and friendly! I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010