Ratings for Dr. Andrea Kuzmiski

I've seen multiple doctors (family docs, dermatologist, naturopath, etc...) for digestive problems/low energy, acne, and hormone issues for 6+ years. I went to see Dr. Andrea and now just a few months later have finally been diagnosed with PCOS - a disease that all my doctors missed because I didn't fit the 'typical criteria' for it. Dr. Andrea pointed it out as a possible cause for my issues in the very first appointment I had with her, and after some tests with my doctor/endocrinologist to confirm, I can now start treatment after countless different medications, etc., that never helped/never fixed the underlying problem. She also helped regulate my diet and supplements to help with energy & overall health. Very knowledgable and more than willing to work with MDs and other specialists to offer the best treatment possible. I have recommended her to many friends/family members, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A very Professional, Caring, and Informative Dr. who took great detail to understand our health patterns, and diet. Ways to change these areas and vitamins to take and informing the benefits that they provide.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Kuzmiski helped both my husband and I to reach our weight loss goals, but most importantly, helped us to get there safely. She taught us a healthy living lifestyle that helps us understand how our bodies work and what the positive and negative food choices do to our bodies. Would recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Kuzmiski for many years and she is very informative and compassionate. She takes the time to listen and provides detailed information. Definitely recommend Imbuir!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Pushing IV treatment that I was not comfortable with.

Submitted June 24, 2015

I really like Dr K. She listens and makes me feel comfortable. The atmosphere is very relaxing. She has great suggestions and never gives up.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Andrea is amazing!!! She really cares about her patients and always goes the extra mile to ensure they are receiving the best care possible. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I saw Andrea for the first time a few weeks ago. In one month she has managed to alleviate my hot flashes, night sweats and my energy is improving! I will continue to see her as she truly understands menopause and hormones!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Saw Doctor Andrea three time so far. She is very helpful, and does work with the family doctor seamlessly. She is knowledgeable and polite. Her medicines work well. Recommend her anyday.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Kuzmiski and the staff at Doctors Naturae are truly wonderful! They are all very knowledgable and explain everything in great detail.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Andrea Kuzmiski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Andrea Kuzmiski is the co-founder and clinic director of Imbuir, integrative medicine + iV therapy. Infused with a passion for integrative medicine, she started her pursuit of becoming a board certified Naturopathic Doctor in 2000, following an optimistic shift in her own wellbeing through positive lifestyle changes. Recognizing the important of preventative medicine and also practicing what she teaches, Andrea helps to empower patients to transform their health. With a special interest in hormonal health and anti-aging medicine, Andrea has focused her practice on helping patients transition through hormonal imbalances, including menopause and andropause. An additional specialization in weight loss has earned Andrea numerous speaking engagements with the Wharton Medical Clinic, as well as, a keynote speaking position with the CME@SEA. Additional certification in intravenous (IV) therapy has allowed Andrea to even further propel the results she achieves with her patients. Believing in an integrated approach to medicine, Andrea has focused her efforts on building strong relationships within the medical community in order to better facilitate and augment patient care. Her role as lead naturopathic doctor for the Institute for Hormonal Health from 2011-2013 has allowed Andrea to help patients see the value of collaboration between MD and ND. Andrea’s fervor for promoting health and wellness has made her a sought after spokeswoman in both the public and corporate environments. As a dynamic speaker, Andrea's media reel has included guest appearances on CIUT 89.5 FM Take 5 morning show, as well as, articles in SportsXpress and VIVA magazines. Her expertise has been shared with numerous corporations, including Boston Pizza International. Andrea has also been honoured with the award for Burlington’s Best Naturopathic Doctor several years in a row. To book an appointment with Andrea or to have her speak to your group or corporation, please contact info@imbuir.ca. Follow Andrea on facebook (www.facebook.com/drandreakuzmiski) and twitter (@DrAndrea_ND)

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)
  • University of Waterloo