Ratings for Dr. P. Swart

Dr. Swart has been my GP for 12 years and he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. His medical knowledge is very impressive. He goes the extra mile to provide alternatives for my treatment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Swart always shows such kindness and compassion in our healthcare. We feel most fortunate to have Dr. Swart as our primary health care professional. We couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Swart is very knowledgeable and does not freely prescribe pills unless necessary. He seems to be more friendly in the past year. I trust him and would recommend him to anyone. His office is a showcase!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Swart is always most thorough with my blood work results, specialist reports, and assessment of medications. I hope that he will never retire.

Submitted November 5, 2016

Great doctor! Always up to date with all my specialist reports. He is compassionate and he listens without judgements. He is like a father to me and gives me hope when I battle health issues. My oncologist misdiagnosed my condition, but Dr. Swart identified the mistake, and I received the right treatment. Staff very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Swart.

Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Swart is a brilliant doctor. He is my family doctor for many years. He is always concerned for my well-being and makes me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Swart. Never seen a better looking medical clinic. His staff is always helpful and compassionate. I trust Dr. Swart, he is very knowledgeable and always on time. Dr. Swart resolved a major problem for my family. He is simply the best!

Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Swart is an outstanding doctor with incredible medical knowledge and a great listener. He has a warm and loving personality and you can trust him with every problem. He takes care of my family for 10 years and my neighbours are patients of Dr. Swart as well. He is deeply respected and loved, everybody says good things about him. He gets specialist involved right away for further investigations if needed. Dr. Swart reflects highest professional standards and there is hardly any waiting time. I am very grateful to be Dr. Swart's patient and would recommend him to anybody I know. Protea Medical Clinic is very impressive, I have never seen such a beautiful and clean doctor office before, it is truly a South-African experience. Anna, Dr. Swarts MOA is as beautiful in the inside as she is on the outside. She is greeting me with a big smile and lots of loving kindness and ask me if I would like a glass of water each time I am there. Dr. Swart's office feels like a living room, peaceful and tranquil a happy place of healing. Dr. Swart and Anna make us feel family!

Submitted February 18, 2016

Have changed doctors found he doesn't follow thru on specialist visits.Does not read the files.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

He is very moody and does not consider any new ideas for treatments. His personality is well known for being sour and uncompassionate, locally.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

not talkative but very knowledgeable and supportive

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011