Ratings for Dr. GARY D. Keller

Gary is a great Dentist. I needed someone who would encourage me to get my teeth back to the way they should be. I was able to go from a "lost cause" to a perfect set of teeth in about 3 years. 3 Teeth cleanings a year, fixed cavities and got rid of my old, silver fillings. Gary was always willing to spend the extra time with me and answer all of my questions. I am using Delta Dental thru Tricare. Gary is the only Dentist that I have ever been to that I wanted to go back to. Others were okay, but Gary encouraged me to work with him and get my mouth back to 100%. I can say that Gary IS my Dentist.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Keller is so kind. Took the time with me made sure I understood everything. The office staff actually care. Even remembered my mother when she was ill. They all have become family.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Keller is wonderful. The same staff has been there for over three years now. Even when I had a cap placed..not only was the Dr. Gentle but the assistant made sure I could also contact her. They took time with me. Unlike so many offices today. I felt very comfortable for the first time. Thank you Dr. Keller and team

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I can tell you that dr keller was the greatest dr. I have ever had. he pulled my tooth that I was in a lot of pain with. the best experience I have ever had. I had a fear of dentist and not only was the staff awesome AND was well worth it. now my whole family goes there. REFERING TO THE COMMENT BELOW.... I did not find that to be true. my kid forgot his apt and was not charged a no show fee. sounds like to me you just didn't pay your bill. the front office was very understanding.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Extremely disappointed I am now being sued by their collections agency for a no show appointment that I didn't schedule the secretary called me everyday for repairs I informed her that the military does that and that the cleanings were all I was interested in everyday I was called for an appointment. She scheduled me for an appointment that I didnt agree too and they are charging me 50.00 for a No Show that I refused to pay so now their collections agency is suing me for the 50.00 and 11.00 interest an 95.00 court fee.. Was to screws your troops. BOYCOTT THIS HORRBIBLE COMPANY!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

i cant say enough about how great the staff and the dr was. the whole team is so fun and honest. dr keller even took the time to explain why i got a cavity, were it was located and how i can prevent future cavities. why the one review said he was shakey and the staff turn over is not what i found at all. they even know who i am when i call and actually have a true concern about my family. my father had a heart attack not to long ago. so if you want a dentist that is true, honest and cares.... this is the doc you want....

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I had a great experience at Dr. Keller's office. I found him to be quite personable and kind. I HATE going to the dentist, but love coming here. He always remembers previous conversations we've had from other exams, which shows me he does listen. For the person who was unhappy because of the appearance of the office, I disagree. Yes, some detail inside is a tad outdated, but at least it's CLEAN and sanitary. I'd be more concerned with that aspect. I moved to Seattle, and wish I could still see Dr. Keller!! I do recommend this DDS to friends/family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

What a joke this office is. Always someone new working there. This guy cant seem to keep his staff. His office is very old, not to mention so is he. He shakes when hes working on you mouth. SCARY!!! . The dental chair is Yellow from the 1970's and is fuzzy. The first time I was there I thought that his staff forgot to cover this chair, but I don't think thats the case because I returned for another visit and it was again not covered. It gets worse then this. There was a ring in the toliet and the floors and base boards were nasty. I picked this Doctor because he belongs to my network but I am so grossed out I cant ever go back. This guy needs to RETIRE!!!

Submitted August 1, 2011

WOW! what an office. The doctor is great and the staff is wonderful. I needed a few fillings and they were able to get me in around my work schedule. They gave me an estimate of my treatment. I was surprised that I had no pain during the filling or after. Everything went so smooth. I have finally found a dentist that I like seeing. If your looking for a new dentist Dr Keller is the guy. Thanks Dr Keller and Staff

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010