Ratings for Dr. A. Andy Wongworawat

Dr. Wongworawat changed my life! I had 2 previous breast augmentations with a full lift by a different doctor. Years later, I was feeling some pain consistently, and had some weight loss. I was so afraid to go to any doctor because of my experience with the previous doctor. I finally found Dr. Wongworawat. From my first phone call to his office, I felt so comfortable. His office staff are all amazing, and a complete extension of him. When I met Dr. Wongworawat, I was totally expecting to be disappointed. I didn’t sleep for 2 days prior to going to see him. I was a bit of a hot mess. I was blown away at how he really listened to me, then talked about what I said, what my needs were, and addressed my concerns. He then formulated a plan, and explained it to me in detail. I left his office elated and surgery scheduled. That was not what I was expecting. Dr. W did a saline implant removal, and replacement with silicone implants with a Mastectomy. It’s a little over 2 months’ post op, and I am doing great and have no more issues with the old implants not being put in correctly to begin with. Previously, I had very large and very visible scars. This wasn’t just a procedure for Dr. W. He genuinely designed his procedure around me and correcting my problems, while creating my beautiful breasts. After Dr. W worked his magic on me, I can barely see my scars, and they get better every day. My breasts are seriously AMAZING! I am 47 years old, 2 grown kids, a proud Grandma, so I am no spring chicken! Dr. W had a big job to do with me, and he met and exceeded any expectation I had. He is so smart, creative, and a perfectionist. I felt his genuine desire to make me feel better about myself because he really cares. I have met a lot of surgeons, and doctors over my life so far, and by far, the bedside manner of “Good” doctors is less than desirable sometimes. Dr. W was immediately friendly, caring, and so into what I had to say, I didn’t even think twice about choosing him to do my surgery. I have had a lot of surgeries over my life so far, and the surgery center, and my surgery experience was exceptional! I loved feeling so taken care of, and I woke up, felt tired, but got up and went home with a smile on my face. I have never done that after surgery. Surgery Angels! I highly recommend Dr. Wongworawat enough, I will forever be grateful. A women’s self-esteem is so important, it really is. It allows us to be great women in any area of our lives. It helps us push though, and still be able to hold ourselves up while we do it all. It fuels us to be passionate about what we do, and believe in and whom else, we as women, support in life. It is not all about vanity. It is about feeling strong, beautiful, empowered. I feel that again, and at my age, it is priceless!~MichelleS

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Wongworawat is a rock star surgeon. He is professional and caring. Along with his great staff, they are the "A team" on my book. Love this place.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I had neck, eyes and lower face. I am so pleased with the outcome. I loved the staff. All of the women are so helpful and friendly. I am 57 years old and had been threw stressful times. It took a toll on me. I had also grown up at the beach and was a sun worshiper. When I was 15 years old I was in a car accident. I had my face all cut up and had some surgery but never finished. I always said if I find the right person I will get a lift when I am older. I did indeed. I had heard so many good things about Dr. Wongworawat that I had to set up a consult and meet him. I scheduled the appointment to have done. I had the procedure done within 2 months. I was told what to eat, what medications I need to stop. I had high blood pressure and Dr. W. Made sure I got the ok and a physical from my primary Dr. The day of the surgery went great. I had very, little bruising and swelling. It is worth it ! The next week I was up and about.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I had the best experience going to see Dr. W. He was very helpful and detailed in all processes and procedures. He answered all my questions with confidence and I can tell he really enjoys what he does and that makes it all worth while. Dr. W and his staff made me feel so welcomed and accepted even though I felt unhappy with my appearance. I had lipo and a tummy tuck and the results are amazing. I could tell he thought out precisely what needed to be done and handled it professionally and in a delicate way. Thank you Dr. W., you've made me a new me, someone I can look at me in the mirror everyday, not like before. I'm so very satisfied with my decision in choosing this facility i hadn't even searched other options. Keep doing what you're doing and you can bet I'll be sending anyone and everyone I can your way. God Bless!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

You took this Senior Citizen who had very sagging 36HH cup size breasts and gave her perfect C cups when you worked with Dr. Pickart. You are truely an Artist. I was so impressed with your work I learned to say your very long last name instead of Dr. Andy when telling others about my breast reduction. Needless to say I think of you often when the mirror reflects your impecaple handiwork. Thank you so much. Margitt Smith

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I had an implant rupture on my left breast and capsular tissue on my right, and I made the decision to get my implants removed. It was a huge decision and a very scary experience with the rupture, and Dr. W made me feel so much better after the consultation. He gave me all the information I needed, outwayed the pros and cons, and answered every question that I had going through my head since I experienced the rupture. He was able to get me a surgery appointment on the day I needed, and within 2 weeks. I am 2 weeks post op, and I feel amazing. My breast look and feel great! I couldn't be any happier with the decision I made and the work that he did. I am so glad I had the opportunity of finding him as my surgeon. His staff was very helpful and very friendly. If you are looking for a surgeon that is concerned about your needs, I would recommend scheduling with Dr. Wongworawat.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I would recommend Dr.W to anyone, he's the best doctor I could have asked for. He is very helpful and takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Wongworawat was fantastic. He's very kind and considerate, which made me feel comfortable. He's also very talented, and understands the needs of each individual. His open and honest opinions were also greatly appriciated. I decided on a lift and augmentation because I lost a lot of volume in my breasts from being pregnant. With Dr. W's help, I chose a 400cc (high profile silicone implant). It was scary not knowing what the outcome would be, but the results have been better than expected. Be realistic about the entire process, surgery is not a cake walk, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I wanted improvement, and that's exactly what he gave me. My results have been more satisfying than I expected. I got the volume I wanted, with a natural look and feel, and also a size that fits well with the rest of my body. Dr W is hands down, one of the best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's out there, and I should know, I did about 10 years of research before finding him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Wongworawat gave me my body back before I got married. He also gave me back my self-esteem. He is a perfectionist and I have curves that I haven't seen for years!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Awesome doctor- felt completely safe in his hands. Would go back to him for anything else I would want. Great experience- no issues whatsoever!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. A. Andy Wongworawat's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Temecula, CA